sharetrader
Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

its awesome to see at least one oiler show boating...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    its awesome to see at least one oiler show boating...
    Another 4% gain this morning at 8.2c with gap to 8.5c. Continues to gather momentum.

Yes well more so Aussie East coast gas plays shrewdy(high spot prices demand etc) ...I wouldn't touch anything else in the sector personal ...well not yet anyway>>>

RLE one I also like in the space
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Sold the last of my BUL 8.3c .... more i look over RLE the more I think they will go for a strong run ....both in the same sector so hoping RLE will make me even more than BUL over the near term hold
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Media report re East Coast gas shortage. Of interest for holders of all producers.
    http://www.ntnews.com.au/business/co...801c332e683fbd

Yes is an issue not going away anytime soon >> glad to have taken my profits on BUL another pull back today to 7.2c ...would think it has run it course and should hold 7c ...any good anns and it will blow towards new highs

yeah great sell yet again jbmurc...

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    yeah great sell yet again jbmurc...
    yeah but should have loaded up again once the retracement ended >> boomed but to 7.6v on friday ....here's hoping RLE will do the same soon

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah but should have loaded up again once the retracement ended >> boomed but to 7.6v on friday ....here's hoping RLE will do the same soon
    Holding both. The RLE dip is my fault. I call it the 'Hec Effect' - I buy; share price falls. Sorry about that. BUL bounced on a couple of nothing announcements. RLE just needs to clear doubts about water in the well...and it should go.

BUL seems to have broken out again on no news . Rumour suggests a Gas sales agreement might be in the wind.

If that eventuates SP could fly as they have the gas.