sharetrader

Hybrid View

Hi Bermuda,

What price did you pay for your BUL shares under the SPP? My understanding is the offer price is 20% discount to the volume weighted average price over the last 5 Trading days with a price cap of 20c. Has the company advised the price of the SPP yet?

Brut

From the offer:

“Under the Offer, each Eligible Shareholder can subscribe for between A$2,000.00 and A$15,000.00 of new fully paid shares at an Offer price of a 20% discount to the volume weighted average price of Blue Energy shares over the last five (5) Trading days up to and including the Closing Date of the SPP with a price cap of A$0.20. You will not pay more than A$0.20 per share should the price of Blue Energy shares rise though the offer period.”

Therefore a low share price means, the SPP shares will be below A$0.20.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brut View Post
    Hi Bermuda,

What price did you pay for your BUL shares under the SPP? My understanding is the offer price is 20% discount to the volume weighted average price over the last 5 Trading days with a price cap of 20c. Has the company advised the price of the SPP yet?

Brut

From the offer:

“Under the Offer, each Eligible Shareholder can subscribe for between A$2,000.00 and A$15,000.00 of new fully paid shares at an Offer price of a 20% discount to the volume weighted average price of Blue Energy shares over the last five (5) Trading days up to and including the Closing Date of the SPP with a price cap of A$0.20. You will not pay more than A$0.20 per share should the price of Blue Energy shares rise though the offer period.”

Therefore a low share price means, the SPP shares will be below A$0.20.
    Hi Brut,
    I just posted off $A 15,000 and will leave them to do the maths and allocation.

A 20% discount means we could get them at a minimum of 16 cents.

BUL had better come out with some good news otherwise the traders will hock them off at 18. I will be holding mine and looking to purchase more.Cheers