sharetrader
Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Default Insider buying on market

Nice to see

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ketel One View Post
    Picked some BUL up yesterday at 21c on close.

Today I see they've announced they've drilled their first of 10 holes in 813P. Nice.
    Yes Ketel,
    I agree. Especially when they made mention that PL813 has the potential gas resource to rival the Surat Basin. This is a very important drill. Important for WCL too.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Yes Ketel,
    I agree. Especially when they made mention that PL813 has the potential gas resource to rival the Surat Basin. This is a very important drill. Important for WCL too.
    Hi Bermuda,
    Had STX and BUL on watch for some time and it feels a lot like when I had BOW and VPE on watch. I backed the wrong horse then but what about these two?

STX clearly going for a run and probably on the back of their recent presentation etc.

BUL on the other hand..............

I remember you posting that you were considering going all in to VPEO when BOW was around 25 to 30c. Bet youre glad you didnt.

Which of these two would be your No1 pick if you were only going for one of them?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Hi Bermuda,
    Had STX and BUL on watch for some time and it feels a lot like when I had BOW and VPE on watch. I backed the wrong horse then but what about these two?

STX clearly going for a run and probably on the back of their recent presentation etc.

BUL on the other hand..............

I remember you posting that you were considering going all in to VPEO when BOW was around 25 to 30c. Bet youre glad you didnt.

Which of these two would be your No1 pick if you were only going for one of them?
    Hi Strat,
    Yes you are right. I am learning all the time. I ended up with the same volume of BOW and VPEO. Whic means I have to stump up a bit to exercise VPEO in January next year. Not to worry. VPE wll finally perform in 2010. Already it has a potential value of $1.58 and it is only trading at 35 cents now. And this potential will be increased by the further 20% aquisition of the Growler/Snatcher field from British Gas. $1.12 of the above figure is the CSG value and this has just been 'confirmed' with the recent aquisition of 3.75% of PL574 off BOW. Off course the current programme by VPE/British Gas needs to actually prove up /certify the gas.

But, turning to STX and BUL.
    I already have 500k of STX which I put into a trust not to be opened until 2012. Read the latest STX presentation and you will understand why. I tried to buy 1 million more but my orders at 23 cents got left behind. Not to worry I am now buying into another stock that could do even better.

BUL is a magnificent story provided PL813 comes in. They are drilling it at the moment.They reckon it has the same resource potential as the Surat Basin. The only reason no one touched it before was due to its remote access but pipelines are being planned as we speak. BUL have Chartwell Corporation as a large domestic customer/shareholder ( dont have to build a power station ) and KOGAS as an export customer/shareholder. They have a very savvy Board and management team. Chartwell bought in at 40 cents last year but the stock got smacked by that Opes fiasco. When that flaky ANZ crowd get tipped out we will have some real action. Happy to hold 1.1m.

Strat, If you want some real action have a look at TEXOB. Cheers

I upped my stake yesterday at 21.5c.

See no reason to sell yet, just sit back and wait for drilling results to come in.

ANZ being flushed out would be a bonus

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Hi Strat,
    Yes you are right. I am learning all the time. I ended up with the same volume of BOW and VPEO. Whic means I have to stump up a bit to exercise VPEO in January next year. Not to worry. VPE wll finally perform in 2010. Already it has a potential value of $1.58 and it is only trading at 35 cents now. And this potential will be increased by the further 20% aquisition of the Growler/Snatcher field from British Gas. $1.12 of the above figure is the CSG value and this has just been 'confirmed' with the recent aquisition of 3.75% of PL574 off BOW. Off course the current programme by VPE/British Gas needs to actually prove up /certify the gas.

But, turning to STX and BUL.
    I already have 500k of STX which I put into a trust not to be opened until 2012. Read the latest STX presentation and you will understand why. I tried to buy 1 million more but my orders at 23 cents got left behind. Not to worry I am now buying into another stock that could do even better.

BUL is a magnificent story provided PL813 comes in. They are drilling it at the moment.They reckon it has the same resource potential as the Surat Basin. The only reason no one touched it before was due to its remote access but pipelines are being planned as we speak. BUL have Chartwell Corporation as a large domestic customer/shareholder ( dont have to build a power station ) and KOGAS as an export customer/shareholder. They have a very savvy Board and management team. Chartwell bought in at 40 cents last year but the stock got smacked by that Opes fiasco. When that flaky ANZ crowd get tipped out we will have some real action. Happy to hold 1.1m.

Strat, If you want some real action have a look at TEXOB. Cheers
    Thanks Bermuda.

TEXOA eh? Goin well too. Thing is I still have friction burns on my ars from TEXO

Hi folks,

Deja Vu

Is today's ann another version of the same version from 2 weeks ago?

Why in the world do these guys do this, are they running out of things to say? Shouldn't think so as there apparently is plenty drilling going on and results expected. (so I thought).

This stock is just itchy for a bounce.

Problem is, Buyers (volume) want the sellers to dump down to 18c.

Other Problem is, Sellers just DO NOT want to go there.

IMO, we have already been to 20c recently so why doesn't somebody out there just do a quick dump and touch 18c so then Technically we can get on with what and where we are supposed to go with this

Anybody got any FA comments on this one, like what and when is the next Wow factor due on this one approx?
    Last edited by drillfix; 04-12-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    This stock is just itchy for a bounce.

Problem is, Buyers (volume) want the sellers to dump down to 18c.

Other Problem is, Sellers just DO NOT want to go there.

IMO, we have already been to 20c recently so why doesn't somebody out there just do a quick dump and touch 18c so then Technically we can get on with what and where we are supposed to go with this

Anybody got any FA comments on this one, like what and when is the next Wow factor due on this one approx?
    Personally think people are waiting on the sidelines for firm news on 813P and 814P - When we see this I think we'll see a rerating

Your probably pretty much right there Trackers,

People lose interest, wait and watch (in this case watch it fall) because if the news just ain't there, then there is no point in being in really is there.

I had to sell half mine today to cover on another trade I done yesterday so something had to go, or half of something. So I guess Im now half on the sidelines too until something gives.

I took another small position in LBY which also has JVs with both CNX and CGV. I also noticed a bit of a spark across a few stocks due to a CNX announcement out today re-CHILE venture with 30% or something.

As soon as one does something, the others can and will follow. And if there is enough news the whole Sector can light up and start to give back some gains.