sharetrader
Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Yep, although as frustrating as holding BUL is, I traded them on a few occasion and got some money off the table at the 24ish mark. Otherwise, I would have share your dissapointment.

special needs

everyone very quiet today. im picking announcement coming soon re bul. new order for 300k placed at 17.5.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    everyone very quiet today. im picking announcement coming soon re bul. new order for 300k placed at 17.5.
    Nothing wrong with BUL. It has all the ingredients to perform. BUL is like a good book. Trouble is, it has many chapters and we are only into the 3rd chapter of a 10 chapter book. We should get a bit of excitement when the first FID for Gadstone is announced ( probably May 2010 ).

BLUE ENERGY
    1.Great acreage including Galilee.
    2.Top Shareholders...Stanwell Corp and Kogas
    3.Good management
    4. Largely unknown.

Negatives
    1.Those ANZ/Opes guys. One day we will get rid of them.

Just looked at price. Up one cent to 18 cents on reasonable volume on a down day. Have no fear...the value is there.
    Last edited by bermuda; 15-02-2010 at 03:19 PM.

New announcement out by BUL - it doesn't look like Kogas are going anywhere but have long term plans with BUL

Sorry i don't know how to put in the link

Quote Originally Posted by NoVice View Post
    New announcement out by BUL - it doesn't look like Kogas are going anywhere but have long term plans with BUL

Sorry i don't know how to put in the link
    Here's the link

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=484124

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Shasta,
    These guys know how to make an onshore and an offshore profit. This tells me that Kogas are here for good. What an announcement and yet no one seems to know. Such is life.

Plenty of volume today Super B, but still a bit of a wall to get through at 20c.

I was just having a look at KOGAS and they're pretty big hitters. Great endorsement for BUL.

I'll pick up some more tomorrow and get my 24.5c average down.

Corporate

I can't work out whether they are talking about exporting LNG or producing for domestic consumption. What do you think bermuda?

There was a lot of guff in that annoucement.

Looks like both are a possibility Corporate. They talk about a "green highway" for Aussie, and also about utilising KOGAS's experience and expertise in the LNG /CNG sector to "assist Australia", but of course they're also the leading importer of LNG in the world, so they're a great partner either way.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Serpie View Post
    Looks like both are a possibility Corporate. They talk about a "green highway" for Aussie, and also about utilising KOGAS's experience and expertise in the LNG /CNG sector to "assist Australia", but of course they're also the leading importer of LNG in the world, so they're a great partner either way.
    Hi Serpie,
    good to hear from you.
    This Blue is going to surprise a few. I have been waiting for them to confirm their interests following official 814 certification.

This latest news just about confirms that BUL have a MAJOR partner in BUL. Perhaps tomorrow the market might appreciate it. Perhaps later. Anyway, 814 is exceeding expectations.

The next six months is going to be jammed packed with CSG news.

See you at the Lone Ranger next time.Cheers