sharetrader
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

shasta-
    Ive look at BUL, before & i will take another look for when the tide turns, when the CSG sector goes berserk, i expect BUL to get a lift.

I'll be back in the market soon & only have 3 stocks "on the buy list", looking for another 2, maybe a CSG play, will do some digging Drilly & see what the fundamentals look like & shall post my thoughts.
    Shasta,
    you are good value at sharetrader......

And Im sorry im the one who has to tell you this... Im a be straight up wif you,

BUT,
    you are always just looking...you are always rechecking positions...you are always watching... you are always sticking your ore into every possible topic... your always waiting... your always just getting back on the market...

what is the point of having a watch list... to watch it...?
    ok ok, we all did that... but that was a decade ago, and 20years back right?...

have you really been out for all this time with no inclination to get back in on all these juicy whales...
    Did rapid fire sale not lift an eye lid ?...

Hey dude... I saw rapid fire sale before the market crashed, so went back all in after being all out.....
    LOL...how silly and naive I was...
    you were smart enough in your own way....

So...You are waiting for the CSG sector to go beserk...
    WHAT ARE YOU waiting for to be convinced...
    You are a good person, but if you havent seen it, then its time for you to say
    #1) I step aside.
    #2) Ive found something better...

so if its still doomsday...? where are you holding your assets....
    I hope its not those banks...

Smart money is in the market and has been for as long as you and I have invested...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Drilly, i didnt find too much to get me excited off the AGM presentation, BUL's market cap is ~$80m w/$18m cash

Not the most active CSG drilling program out there, but they have some good permits in the Surat basin

Kogas only owns 9.7%, so IMHO BUL's upside is mostly if its apart of M&A in the CSG/Shale Gas consolidation

Better CSG plays out there
    Hummm...
    Leveraged, its hard to go against pure acerage like this...
    doesnt matter about activity, infact for juniors activity costs too much money...

This is about pure consolidation of CSG acerage that is worth dollars per share with the market saying cents per share...
    20-25cents in the dollar is what the market values this that...
    Much more to come...

Found my own destiny...
    thinking PNG LNG gets be there quicker...

hehehe all you CSG bazookas... AK47.... UTUTUTUT..

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Shasta,
    you are good value at sharetrader......

And Im sorry im the one who has to tell you this... Im a be straight up wif you,

BUT,
    you are always just looking...you are always rechecking positions...you are always watching... you are always sticking your ore into every possible topic... your always waiting... your always just getting back on the market...

what is the point of having a watch list... to watch it...?
    ok ok, we all did that... but that was a decade ago, and 20years back right?...

have you really been out for all this time with no inclination to get back in on all these juicy whales...
    Did rapid fire sale not lift an eye lid ?...

Hey dude... I saw rapid fire sale before the market crashed, so went back all in after being all out.....
    LOL...how silly and naive I was...
    you were smart enough in your own way....

So...You are waiting for the CSG sector to go beserk...
    WHAT ARE YOU waiting for to be convinced...
    You are a good person, but if you havent seen it, then its time for you to say
    #1) I step aside.
    #2) Ive found something better...

so if its still doomsday...? where are you holding your assets....
    I hope its not those banks...

Smart money is in the market and has been for as long as you and I have invested...

.^sc
    Shrewd

Ive been out of work over a year now (to sort out some health problems), & due to personal circumstances had to exit the market, im now ready to return to work & re enter the markets (hasnt been too bad sitting on sidelines & just watching!)

I've always kept an eye on stocks ive previously held, & i'm always researching & looking for more to follow across different sectors.

With regards to CSG companies, i've held, VPE/VPEO, ESG, BPT & COI previously, & i have been looking at a new CSG play of late

For me, there are better plays than BUL

Thanks Bermuda, Shasta, SC

No doubt the BUL sp will climb its way back, but I just wondered why its been just sitting there in the gutter. I guess the sector atm is in the gutter to some degree.

Good to buy the low or near it but depends how much or how long one wishes to tie up their money before something happens here.

Like all things, time will tell.

An article on Galilee basin for those who are interested.

A wee snippet down the bottom saying Blue is talking more to Kogas. Surely Kogas would be interested if the other majors are getting a slice?

Might also explain the astronomical rise in LNC - Their royalties from the sale of the Galilee coal mine seem to be inching closer and closer. 30mtpa?!

Tend to agree with you upside, slowly acquiring at these prices and content to wait. Have it as a pick in the competion.

Quote Originally Posted by upside_umop View Post
    An article on Galilee basin for those who are interested.

A wee snippet down the bottom saying Blue is talking more to Kogas. Surely Kogas would be interested if the other majors are getting a slice?

Might also explain the astronomical rise in LNC - Their royalties from the sale of the Galilee coal mine seem to be inching closer and closer. 30mtpa?!
    I see a big volume going through today, somebody buying up.!!

Dunno fellas.
    This ones been a dud so far. Id be waiting for the bottom to be clearly in before sticking a toe in that cold water.

2.2 mil turnover aint out of the ordinary either.
    Last edited by STRAT; 17-12-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Hi Guys
    Have you looked at GLL(Galilee Basin). Good acreage, AGL hooked in $37m production pilot, most advanced programme in the Galilee and cashed up from sale NZ assets to Bathurst. May be longer term play.

Disc. small holding

Does anybody actually still hold this stock?

Seems like with all the flooding going on over here in QLD, it has knocked the sector a bit, but seems BUL has escaped some of it on some tenements.
    4th paragraph of today's Operations update says:

As previously advised, the Monslatt 8 lateral well was successfully drilled to intersect the
    vertical Monslatt 7 well late last year. Down hole pumps have been run in Monslatt 7 and
    surface equipment has now been installed so that pilot production testing can commence by
    the end of the week.

By the end of the week? Sheez, they must have been lucky to escape the floods on these tens.