sharetrader
Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Does anybody actually still hold this stock?

Seems like with all the flooding going on over here in QLD, it has knocked the sector a bit, but seems BUL has escaped some of it on some tenements.
    4th paragraph of today's Operations update says:

As previously advised, the Monslatt 8 lateral well was successfully drilled to intersect the
    vertical Monslatt 7 well late last year. Down hole pumps have been run in Monslatt 7 and
    surface equipment has now been installed so that pilot production testing can commence by
    the end of the week.

By the end of the week? Sheez, they must have been lucky to escape the floods on these tens.
    Drilly,
    I hold in my wife's portfolio. Heaven help me if she asks how they are getting on. I think I will say that all things considered, they havent put a foot wrong.

It will be interesting to see what Kogas do at the end of February. With these floods there may be another extension but they seem to be making pretty good progress nevertheless.

Cheers Bermuda,

I guess that is a good way to explain to your wife, though still appears to be in a down trend, it's starting to look like this stock has maybe bottomed since its been in this range since the 24th of Nov/10 approx. Maybe some good news will be the solution to kick this back to test higher levels.

May I ask, what is exactly is meant to happen with Kogas on at the end of Feb?

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Drilly,
    I hold in my wife's portfolio. Heaven help me if she asks how they are getting on. I think I will say that all things considered, they havent put a foot wrong.
    Super B. You may have missed your calling.

Diplomat

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Cheers Bermuda,

I guess that is a good way to explain to your wife, though still appears to be in a down trend, it's starting to look like this stock has maybe bottomed since its been in this range since the 24th of Nov/10 approx. Maybe some good news will be the solution to kick this back to test higher levels.

May I ask, what is exactly is meant to happen with Kogas on at the end of Feb?
    Drilly,
    Kogas were looking to increase their stake in BUL last year. ( they already have about 10% ). It was conditional upon 814 performing and the outcome of that Dipstick Rudd's Supertax.

They deferred and got an extension to the end of February.
    I think KOGAS would be happy now that the Supertax fiasco has died down and BUL must be more than pleased with their progress at 814 . So I am hopeful that KOGAS will take a further position in the first half of this year ( another small extension might be required ).

That is what the market is waiting for. BUL would sure leap on that news. But Kogas won't be liking these floods. Fortunately they have dodged them so far.

Advanced Member

Hi Strat,
    Or I could say quite truthfully
    " They are on tract to become an ASX200 company which is very good news for your portfolio Dear. One of your best returns ever. The floods haven't helped and as I have said before that Rudd must be a complete Dipstick. But this thing is going to surprise a lot of people. Just need the weather to settle and Kogas to confirm".

That should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Hi Strat,
    Or I could say quite truthfully
    " They are on tract to become an ASX200 company which is very good news for your portfolio Dear. One of your best returns ever. The floods haven't helped and as I have said before that Rudd must be a complete Dipstick. But this thing is going to surprise a lot of people. Just need the weather to settle and Kogas to confirm".

That should do the trick.
    Hi Bermuda.
    I know they have said they will be ASX200 and Im sure they want to be. I can believe they intend to be but the SP has to go north a long way before they get there. I am watching. Im watching close in fact. I love good companies that are hated or ignored for long periods of time. When they finally do get it right or get noticed they go off with a bang.
    Right now though ( and correct me if Im wrong ) they have a whole lot more flooding to deal with so it could be a while.

Blue Energy seems to be consolidating at the moment with the recent flooding. I am wondering what a break out trigger could be for BUL. They seem to be getting further and further behind proving up their reserves and their quarterly was very uninspiring to say the least. They have some good acreage and they could be a bargain at this price if KOGAS comes to the party.

Just hope there is no more weather delays.
    Last edited by Rabbi; 07-02-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Rabbi, anything is possible re-weather here in Qld.

With regards to consolidation, yeah but its been doing this for the past 6 months there abouts whiles in a slow downtrend which now appears to be bottoming.

If you read Bermuda's posts you will see some factors governing some potential impact towards sp, but as you say, it first must get and stay dry for a while, however not all tenements are actually flooded are they, so this co or sp could use a shot in the arm, even if its technically on the chart by busting past 13c where the 150 EMA currently is.

Good news is, the 13ema has crossed the 50ema so I will be anticipating a bit of a run any week now, as this stock seems have movement spikes or lunges in weeks to months at a time.

Like always, time will tell.

disc: Holding a small parcel at 11c in a long term acc

A sudden step down for Blue with big sales at 11c. I hope it's a "bear raid" on Blue but it looks suspiciously like some larger shareholders getting out.

Quote Originally Posted by OutToLunch View Post
    A sudden step down for Blue with big sales at 11c. I hope it's a "bear raid" on Blue but it looks suspiciously like some larger shareholders getting out.
    Blue Energy management over promising and under delivering.

Prefer BOW -they get things done.