sharetrader
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

As the Ann below says that "Blue Energy is establishing itself at the forefront of the group of non-export LNG committed companies"

Folks, I thought Blue Energy were going to be exporting Gas to potentially Kor Gas or something, wouldn't that mean to internationally?

8c placement hey, well, I guess that would be the floor if there is one.

Wouldn't mind getting a long term parcel of these below 9c for the long haul yet what are other peoples thoughts on the above? Does this mean all this Gas only meant to service the Local QLD and/or Australian Market?

I do realise the Gov over here want this policy for a % of GAS to be reserved for non export and national security interests wish to keep it national development and use and that is fine, but what about these KorGas dudes and their agreements?

=============================
    1 April 2011

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT

INSTITUTIONAL PLACEMENT

Blue Energy Limited (ASX: BUL) advises that it has executed a private placement with three
    institutional investors, to raise $6 million by the issue of 75 million ordinary fully paid shares, at
    $0.08 per share.

Following the announcement on 1 March 2011 of a doubling of total discovered gas in place
    (GIP) volume in Blue Energy’s Monslatt, Sapphire and Central Bowen Basin Blocks of
    ATP814P to 7,018PJ and a 60% increase in 3C Contingent Resource to 2,063PJ of
    recoverable gas, the Company is actively working towards the conversion to reserves.

Funding will be applied to establish economic gas flows from the Monslatt Block, and from the
    Central and Sapphire Blocks of ATP814P, which if successful, should provide a significant
    volume of gas for Blue Energy to market.

In addition to gas reserve targets in ATP814P, Blue Energy is establishing itself at the forefront
    of the group of non-export LNG committed companies, with a targeted exploration programme
    across its 21,0489km over 7 tenements across the two premier CSG producing basins
    (Bowen and Surat Basins) in Queensland, plus the Galilee, Maryborough and Cooper/Eromanga Basins.

As a result of this Placement, Mathews Capital Partners Pty Ltd will become a Substantial
    Shareholder in Blue Energy, above 5% of the issued capital.

=============================

Advanced Member

Drilly,
    I have just come back from lunch and its good news all round. My dear wife won't be getting a letter, she won't be asked for additional funds and blow me down if we haven't attracted a first class investor.

Always knew this was a good horse. Just likes a hard and fast track. Can't stand the wet.

Mathews Capital partners investing in Blue Energy is about the best endorsement any company could get. This fund is one of the most successful in the world in terms of returns.

They like CSG as they have previously been in Arrow and have a stake in Santos.
    I can only assume they see BUL as being seriously undervalued due to the weather and not the management team. They would have already been in and talked to the management team and must have liked what they heard.

Onwards and upwards.
    Last edited by Rabbi; 07-04-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Go the BUL........................
    Last edited by STRAT; 08-04-2011 at 05:25 PM.

yes she's on the way strat, mr b will be happy.

Indeed, it looks like the previous Low was the Low and the zone to bounce from. Well played for those that accumulated in below the 10c mark.

Should have clicked on earlier and bagged this one for the long term account. Oh well, still early days.

special needs

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    Mathews Capital partners investing in Blue Energy is about the best endorsement any company could get. This fund is one of the most successful in the world in terms of returns.

They like CSG as they have previously been in Arrow and have a stake in Santos.
    I can only assume they see BUL as being seriously undervalued due to the weather and not the management team. They would have already been in and talked to the management team and must have liked what they heard.

Onwards and upwards.
    nice call. todays buyers certainly approved. no longer hold but go the bul. been long painful wait for many

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ronthepom View Post
    yes she's on the way strat, mr b will be happy.
    Ron,
    This Mathews thing has given me just the greatest buzz. As you know I have always loved this stock. It has taken a long long time but with Mathews on board things will get a lot better. ( Might even tell the wife.) Oil goes up. I hope they don't destroy Ras Tanura.. My advice to all. Get your household well provisioned and fill your cars.

And buy gas stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Ron,
    This Mathews thing has given me just the greatest buzz. As you know I have always loved this stock. It has taken a long long time but with Mathews on board things will get a lot better. ( Might even tell the wife.) Oil goes up. I hope they don't destroy Ras Tanura.. My advice to all. Get your household well provisioned and fill your cars.

And buy gas stocks.
    Hi B,

i sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago did you read it ?

Ron

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ronthepom View Post
    Hi B,

i sent you a pm about 3 weeks ago did you read it ?

Ron
    Hi Ron,
    I have not seen it. The last pm you sent me was about the 2nd OXX drill being a better chance that the first. That was just before the bbq here. Which we discussed.

I am sorry I have not seen any others although I did get a message from the administrator recently saying that my inbox was full and that Brut was trying to send a message. So I have cleansed my file.

Here's to OXX and BUL.
    Cheers