sharetrader
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Hey Drilly.
    Been very busy with work plus still in the "NO BUY" zone so not a lot to say.
    That said, GOR and NWE lookin good today.

How you doin?

Doing Ok I guess under the circumstances, but as usual, could be better, could be worst, but then such as life. As long as I am breathing and can smile and laugh at the previous triumphs or mistakes I think I will be fine.

Have not been following GOR much, but remember the old NWE days where they used to hand out lashes of the whip for even attempting to trade them, and now look at them. Grass always seems greener on the other side...lol

Take care and catch up again hey.
    Cheers
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Hi Shasta,

can you put a value on BUL please they have to be cheap at 8.2 surely/ thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronthepom View Post
    Hi Shasta,

can you put a value on BUL please they have to be cheap at 8.2 surely/ thanks
    Even cheaper at 7 cents.
    Anyone got any theories why this stock is being dumped?
    After all, Matthews capital thought they were a buy at 8 cents. Good acreage but behind the eight ball getting reserves certified.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    Even cheaper at 7 cents.
    Anyone got any theories why this stock is being dumped?
    After all, Matthews capital thought they were a buy at 8 cents. Good acreage but behind the eight ball getting reserves certified.
    Just another baby going out with the dirty bath water

Well, bath water or baby, it don't matter in these markets, let alone the sector as a whole.

If I had a favourite down trending stock to use as an example, this would have to be it.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Well, bath water or baby, it don't matter in these markets, let alone the sector as a whole.

If I had a favourite down trending stock to use as an example, this would have to be it.
    Hi Drilly.
    Dont know about it being a favourite. Bit hard to read with quite a few false starts all the way down. The last one was fairly convincing too. On my chart the down trend is riddled with markers saying "BUY???". lol

Great bit of dirt but they just dont seem to get things done. At 5 to 7c its got to be/ maybe worth a punt eh?

Chances are though, the Market will turn, BUL will creep back up to 10-20c and still nothing done.

Lots of other Specs that have also been hammered and more likely to announce something good sooner rather than later I reckon.
    Last edited by STRAT; 18-06-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post
    Lots of other Specs that have also been hammered and more likely to announce something good sooner rather than later I reckon.
    Let's hope so Strat, I could do with a few getting a lift up

Hi Strat,

Yeah, I dont dismiss for one second that many specs have been completely and totally hammered, but when viewing the charts over the past say approx 6+ months you can see trends that view like the side of a mountain and many fallen off a cliff type of view.

What I meant with BUL though was that is has a long sloping Ski Slope type view with all classic equally dispersed falling MA's, hence my example of the downtrend comment.

No doubt when the sector and stocks sentiment changes this will change and thus too the Trend with it. Once that is achieved then no worries about it going back up again, yet Technically at present this is a hard thing to do whilst as you know the world is full of uncertainty along with the current Global Sentiment as well.

From 6 cents to 8.3 cents in a week. Still a horrible SP.

Gazprom