sharetrader
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

BUL is in a trading halt.

Blue Energy Limited (Blue Energy) (ASX: BUL) notes the speculation in today’s media and confirms that it is currently in discussions regarding potential capital raising transactions with a number of third parties.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Thanks for that info. Ellice Flint has been chasing Blue Fin Tuna. ( See Cleanseas Tuna annual Report ). Now he is chasing BLUE.
    This CR is going to be very interesting.

Hi B,

I"ve sent you a PM.

Ron

Heavy trade so far today 23m shares up to 10c. Against the trend after ann. CR. and existing SH can participate at 0.625 up to $15000 in value. Clearly market likes news of Elice-Flint appt. Not holding myself (GLL) but sign of heating up in the CSG sector

Why wouldn't you sell your holding or some of it today (at 9-10c) and buy back in around the allotment date?

I am sure that this will head towards 6.25c, and even if it doesn't you can purchase 240,000 @.0625c if you take up your $15,000 entitlement.

Paddie
    Last edited by Paddie; 16-02-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Ommission

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    Why wouldn't you sell your holding or some of it today (at 9-10c) and buy back in around the allotment date?

I am sure that this will head towards 6.25c, and even if it doesn't you can purchase 240,000 @.0625c if you take up your $15,000 entitlement.

Paddie
    Hi Paddie,
    The roses are blooming. You may be right about the sp retracing but I am hoping today's rise is because the market have been exposed to a CSG Company that could have 3000 3P by end 2014. At say 40 cents/Gj that equates to a share price of $1.66. And that doesn't even factor in their Maryborough shales.

This has been a good exposure for BUL today. Ellice-Flint could actually give this a shake. I will just sit and wait. What a reward.
    Cheers and thanks.

Hi Paddie,

I have a modest holding in BUL (A$17,000 approx...was around A$40,000 when I bought it!!!) and do not want to have a larger holding despite its potential....probably will regret it in the months ahead. So, I have sold today at 9.4 cents and will take up my entitlement to the A$15,000 in full at 6.25 cents. Works for me.

Gaz

Makes sense. I've jettisoned my small holding too because I can buy them back at 2/3 of the price. It'll help blunt the pain of originally buying in at 23c

Advanced Member

Also, they say the SPP is capped so no guarantee everyone would get their $15K worth. Correct me if I am wrong.

OTL, small holding is good enough to get entitlement to the SPP. I wished I bought a few in the 7 cents region to get an entitlement.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Hi Paddie,

I have a modest holding in BUL (A$17,000 approx...was around A$40,000 when I bought it!!!) and do not want to have a larger holding despite its potential....probably will regret it in the months ahead. So, I have sold today at 9.4 cents and will take up my entitlement to the A$15,000 in full at 6.25 cents. Works for me.

Gaz
    Hi Gaz,

If you sold 240,000 BUL @.094c (as you did today) you would get A$22,560 and you would buy the same amount back for A$15,000. A nice profit of A$7560 and then add on the exchange rate.
    Easy money and I still believe that this will end up around .0625c.

Doesn't hurt to bank a few dollars in this market.

Paddie

Quote Originally Posted by Paddie View Post
    Doesn't hurt to bank a few dollars in this market.

Paddie
    You need to bold that with capitol letters Paddie, so well said~!

Gaz, undoubtedly I would do exactly the same had it been me and preferably before the rest of the market does it, so on that note, well done!

Not sure if I am still in a partial state of shock having thought about how I traded BUL when they were in the 20's, though I am sure following some of the basic rules of the Technicals can save you quite a bit of pain with one hand, although cost you dearly with the other hand at times, unless your finger is always on the pulse of course.

As always, time will tell.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!