sharetrader
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

The SPP closes 5 April....SPP is 6.25 cents per share. Current price 9.9 cents. Max A$15,000. If SP holds A$8,760 profit in the trade.....risk is that SP falls back closer to allocation date!

Gazprom

Advanced Member

Sounds good Gaz. Anyone with an SPP form will be excited.

Scratching my head here. Does anyone have an idea why anyone would be buying at these prices and pushing up even further, given the price will likely fall back close to allocation price? Am I missing something here?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by soltrader View Post
    Scratching my head here. Does anyone have an idea why anyone would be buying at these prices and pushing up even further, given the price will likely fall back close to allocation price? Am I missing something here?
    Soltrader,
    The price is back to 8.8 cents as shareholders sell down the heads to get their spp at 6.25 cents. Best to think long term with BUL achieving 3000 3P. That, and Ellice-Flints Maryborough shale promotion could bring rich rewards. But don't count on it happening overnight. I have been waiting for years.

Thanks bermuda. The long term prospect is assuring. I was just wondering why anyone would be buying at, say 8, 9c or so instead of waiting for the price to fall (a very good certainty).

I guess it underlines how good the fundamentals are. Besides, in the final scheme of things, a few cents difference will be nothing.

As predicted by Soltrader... BUL hit a low today of 7.0. Fighting back now to 7.4

Keeping an eye on this one but no funds to do anything at the moment!!
    A relative newby, but to date, sitting on a 25% gain with a bit of help from WCL NSE NWE SXY MAD PXG.

Hi does anyone try to work out the scale back numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    Hi does anyone try to work out the scale back numbers?
    Hi Timmy,

If you look at Rule 10 of the SPP document they state (from memory) that those that are not holding their BUL shares at the time of the SPP issue (sold shares ex entitlement but before SPP issue) will be first to be scaled back. Therefore, IMO, it would be near impossible to work out how many shares you will get. I have sold mine so not expecting any despite going for the $15,000 maximum.

Gazprom

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Hi Timmy,

If you look at Rule 10 of the SPP document they state (from memory) that those that are not holding their BUL shares at the time of the SPP issue (sold shares ex entitlement but before SPP issue) will be first to be scaled back. Therefore, IMO, it would be near impossible to work out how many shares you will get. I have sold mine so not expecting any despite going for the $15,000 maximum.

Gazprom
    Thanks Gazprom, I checked my account, I sold mine too. Just checked my account, got 2000 AUD worth share

Quote Originally Posted by timmy View Post
    Thanks Gazprom, I checked my account, I sold mine too. Just checked my account, got 2000 AUD worth share
    I guess it is better than zero - SP may be depressed for a while as some people exit their new shares at a premium to the issue price. How did you originally apply for?? I am away but cannot see any on my direct broking account.

Cheers
    Gaz