sharetrader
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

I applied for 10000. I checked on computershare register not on my broker's account, Cheers.

The market seems to be taking an interest in BUL at the moment-something brewing?

Might be time to take another look at this one. Another CSG explorer with largest acreage (i think) on eastern seaboard. Director today purchased on market over 2m shares. Have been watching BUL for ages and took the plunge today on this news. Takeover discussion on HC (isn't there always).

BUL won't have the cash to develop their assets but other big players need their csg, and Eliice Flint knows that,consequently running the co. on a shoestring budget.

The longer this game plays out the more desperate some of the majors will be. But what BUL assets are worth to a Major is an open question. Certainly, Elice Flint knows how to play this game but I only hope he doesn't have to capital raise any time soon.

For those interested in CSG stocks in Oz this might be worth another look. An oldie but looking like being a goodie. For ages now nothing doing but has risen 25% in last few days incl. 9% today. This follows recent director purchase, I think was 3m shares. Volume recently poor but 8.5m in last two days and over 7m so far today. Largest acreage on East Coast.

Another nice rise today, Bermuda will be smiling.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ronthepom View Post
    Another nice rise today, Bermuda will be smiling.
    Hi Ron,
    Even more today. Perhaps Ellice-Flint and Nelson from Beach are plotting a Maryborough shale trick. Some thing's up.

Today's rise is largest of last few days, up 13% at time of posting. Every time you click on last sale is another gain. Over 7m traded.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Hi Ron,
    Even more today. Perhaps Ellice-Flint and Nelson from Beach are plotting a Maryborough shale trick. Some thing's up.
    Hi Bermuda

Ellice-flint will do nicely out of this rise in shareprice!!!

He will indeed so long as he can attain targets attached to the options. Let's hope he has a big payday.