sharetrader
Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ish View Post
    I cant find any forms either.. has anyone successfully found forms on the computershare site? and if so did you purchase your shares after the 4th of may
    I bought BUL well before the issue and got my form last Wedsnesday. Ordered the cheque Thursday and posted it Friday. If you bought in later you may well have to print the form off the computer, particularly if you live in NZ.

This spp will attract a lot of new shareholders but how long they retain their shares remains to be seen. There is a big upside if you are patient and can wait say 6 months. But most traders will sell for a small profit.

Quote Originally Posted by STRAT View Post

Whatever they paid the turkey who wrote that document was too much
    Same person must be organizing the forms

No I realise what happened.

I purchased mine on the 19th and the settlement time dragged over 3 days until the 22nd.

So I have missed out... I suspect thats what happened to all the others who cant find the form.

Tough luck.. I called computershare and ASB sec and theres nothing they can/will do.

Hi Bermuda,

What price did you pay for your BUL shares under the SPP? My understanding is the offer price is 20% discount to the volume weighted average price over the last 5 Trading days with a price cap of 20c. Has the company advised the price of the SPP yet?

Brut

From the offer:

“Under the Offer, each Eligible Shareholder can subscribe for between A$2,000.00 and A$15,000.00 of new fully paid shares at an Offer price of a 20% discount to the volume weighted average price of Blue Energy shares over the last five (5) Trading days up to and including the Closing Date of the SPP with a price cap of A$0.20. You will not pay more than A$0.20 per share should the price of Blue Energy shares rise though the offer period.”

Therefore a low share price means, the SPP shares will be below A$0.20.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brut View Post
    Hi Bermuda,

What price did you pay for your BUL shares under the SPP? My understanding is the offer price is 20% discount to the volume weighted average price over the last 5 Trading days with a price cap of 20c. Has the company advised the price of the SPP yet?

Brut

From the offer:

“Under the Offer, each Eligible Shareholder can subscribe for between A$2,000.00 and A$15,000.00 of new fully paid shares at an Offer price of a 20% discount to the volume weighted average price of Blue Energy shares over the last five (5) Trading days up to and including the Closing Date of the SPP with a price cap of A$0.20. You will not pay more than A$0.20 per share should the price of Blue Energy shares rise though the offer period.”

Therefore a low share price means, the SPP shares will be below A$0.20.
    Hi Brut,
    I just posted off $A 15,000 and will leave them to do the maths and allocation.

A 20% discount means we could get them at a minimum of 16 cents.

BUL had better come out with some good news otherwise the traders will hock them off at 18. I will be holding mine and looking to purchase more.Cheers

Good call Brut, as they got nearer to 20c I forgot about it and figured I'd just buy on market
    Last edited by trackers; 26-05-2009 at 02:51 PM.

I'm travelling at the moment, and am not at home to receive my offer docs or the register docs, which include my HIN. Does anyone know whether I can get docs emailed to me from somewhere - computershare?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyroo View Post
    I'm travelling at the moment, and am not at home to receive my offer docs or the register docs, which include my HIN. Does anyone know whether I can get docs emailed to me from somewhere - computershare?
    If you trade online you should be able to get your HIN when you log in. I know commsec list your HIN on the position summary page. Then go to the computershare (or BUL) website and enter HIN, address etc and you will be able to download a PDF of the offer document which will also have your personalised BPAY reference numbers

29 May 2009

MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT

World’s Largest LNG Importer Set to Invest in Blue Energy

Blue Energy Limited (ASX: BUL) is pleased to announce that it has executed a Heads of
    Agreement (HOA) with Korean Gas Corporation (KOGAS) as a first step toward the formation
    of a strategic partnership. The terms of the HOA provide for KOGAS to acquire a 10% equity
    stake in Blue Energy through a private placement. In addition to the placement, KOGAS has
    been granted an option to farmin to Blue Energy’s ATP813P in the Galilee Basin and
    ATP814P in the Northern Bowen Basin.

Blue Energy Executive Chairman, Peter Cockcroft, said that “signing of the HOA with KOGAS
    is a significant achievement for Blue Energy. It is confirmation of the confidence in the
    Company’s strategic direction, the quality of our assets and the expertise of our people. Blue
    Energy views KOGAS as a key long term strategic partner and together with Blue Energy’s
    existing alliance with Stanwell Corporation (Stanwell) this provides the foundation for Blue
    Energy to deliver on both our short term domestic gas and medium term export market
    strategies.”

The funds from the proposed KOGAS placement when combined with the expected proceeds
    of the Share Purchase Plan (SPP) and existing cash reserves will enable Blue Energy to
    significantly progress the work program designed to achieve first gas reserve certification in
    the second quarter of 2010.
    http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=448323

Also, the SPP is being extended

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by trackers View Post
    Absolutely SENSATIONAL NEWS!!!!

Coudn't believe my luck. Good to see you on Thursday Trackers.