sharetrader
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    Excellent news. So if I have this right and using your $40 per barrel estimate, we could be expecting in the region of $US 176k for the first harvest. 700 tonnes at 6.3 barrels per tonne times $40 per barrel. The fact that they have secured buyers and oil production will increase as plants mature is promising too.

Their website implies much more acreage to be planted. Long term play but potential is there.
    JAT - Commences first biofuel production

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=598132

Plenty of upside for this tiddler micro cap, especially as production ramps up

JAT - Quarterly Cashflow Statement

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=599644

Cash in hand $4.2m

Market cap @ $0.024 < $3m

Should be more news this quarter on production progress

Announcement today that JAT are completing a 4 for 1 share consolidation and are buying a coal mine in Kalimantan. It appears to be a way of maintaining income while they are developing the jatropha plantations.

Announcement today that JAT are completing a 4 for 1 share consolidation and are buying a coal mine in Kalimantan. It appears to be a way of maintaining income while they are developing the jatropha plantations.
    Here's the ann

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=604846

Not sure why they are doing a share consolidation when they only have ~115m on issue & a ~3c share price

Given JAT appears to be on the "alternative energy" track it is a bit disappointing they have turned to "dirty" coal

From my understanding, the consolidation is a requirement of listing rules. As for the coal the announcement explains it thus:

It mitigates development risk and is complementary. I guess that means cashflow is the primary reason

From my understanding, the consolidation is a requirement of listing rules. As for the coal the announcement explains it thus:

It mitigates development risk and is complementary. I guess that means cashflow is the primary reason
    So JAT becomes ~30m shares @ ~$0.12, doesnt make sense to me, wouldn't less shares free float cause more liquidity issues?

The coal transaction may provide another revenue stream, but given Jatropha's "green" nature, (& the fact MBT is looking at going that way rather than palm oil), it's disappointing it can't promote itself as a "clean alternative energy company", thats at least what i thought they were aiming for!

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    So JAT becomes ~30m shares @ ~$0.12, doesnt make sense to me, wouldn't less shares free float cause more liquidity issues?

The coal transaction may provide another revenue stream, but given Jatropha's "green" nature, (& the fact MBT is looking at going that way rather than palm oil), it's disappointing it can't promote itself as a "clean alternative energy company", thats at least what i thought they were aiming for!
    JAT - Presentation

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=604936

A good background account of what Jatoil are all about

I have to admit that the coal arrangement goes against their stated principles. Perhaps it is a short term project until they get the renewables producing at full steam?

I have to admit that the coal arrangement goes against their stated principles. Perhaps it is a short term project until they get the renewables producing at full steam?
    Does look a bit like an attempt to move the share price before the consolidation, but thats the cynic in me!

The presentation focuses on Jatropha not coal!

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Does look a bit like an attempt to move the share price before the consolidation, but thats the cynic in me!

The presentation focuses on Jatropha not coal!
    JAT - Focus on Indonesia after strategic review

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news...E=ASX&N=607065

JAT's 46% owned Vietnam project will be written down to $0, showing a $2.5m impairment

JAT will now focus on Jatropha biofuel & Coal projects in Indonesia