sharetrader
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

OK, I've just had my "What the ?!?" moment. Jat have entered into a binding letter of intent to acquire four coal exploration permits in the Galilee Basin in Queensland. Share price currently up 42% on 6 million turnover today.

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    OK, I've just had my "What the ?!?" moment. Jat have entered into a binding letter of intent to acquire four coal exploration permits in the Galilee Basin in Queensland. Share price currently up 42% on 6 million turnover today.
    Yeah i saw that & i think the market likes the permit area with the likes of Linc Energy nearby, im interested in JAT again

Have a read of the MTE ann out today, that thermal coal/UCG play is in the same neighbour & Xstrata have permits around that area

Plenty of Coal Seam Gas projects around that area too, so these resource minnows with permits must surely be sitting ducks

Still climbing. Up to 50% gain. Definitely a popular move. Interesting comment regarding takeover possibility. JAT will be halting trading for a month soon as they consolidate shares and re-issue at 1:4 shares. Well, I'm in a good mood!

Looks as if JATDA will resume trading on the 18th of April. The share consolidation and cap raising are complete and fully subscribed.

JAT is trading again. First day at 20 cents.

JAT has entered a binding agreement for six tenements in the Bowen Basin of QLD. This is in addition to the Galilee Basin tenements. All subject to due diligence etc.

Jat still heading down. Huge change from the 20c rights recently. Don't quite know what can turn this company around.

JAT had a 40% rise yesterday after a few small 1c gains recently. Still 5-6 c away from the recent re-list price.
    They still expect to produce coal by the end of the year from Indonesia and are expanding oil seed production and planting. The oil seed bit still has a long way to go as they develop cultivars and plant huge tracts of land. Oil seed maturity is four years or so, but volumes can be extracted in less years on the tree. Will be interesting to see how much coal are in their QLD Bowen and Galilee tenements and large Indonesian tenements.

Quote Originally Posted by snackpack View Post
    JAT had a 40% rise yesterday after a few small 1c gains recently. Still 5-6 c away from the recent re-list price.
    They still expect to produce coal by the end of the year from Indonesia and are expanding oil seed production and planting. The oil seed bit still has a long way to go as they develop cultivars and plant huge tracts of land. Oil seed maturity is four years or so, but volumes can be extracted in less years on the tree. Will be interesting to see how much coal are in their QLD Bowen and Galilee tenements and large Indonesian tenements.
    Whilst i can appreciate JAT's opportunisitic forray into coal, i still belief the followers of the JAT story are interested in the Jatropha assets, maybe the coal projects are sending the wrong signal to shareholders?

I tend to agree and think a lot of people have bailed the company since coal became part of the mix. I do understand the logic though, Jatropha is going to take a lot of time to get developed and start producing significant volumes.