Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
    Banned

Airlines vs. oil for the last 6 months.

Guru

Default The Scale Of the Peak Oil Catastrophe

Them airlines are going to crash and burn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNjZnRA2m68&NR=1
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    Them airlines are going to crash and burn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNjZnRA2m68&NR=1
    Does your boss know you spend so much time on Youtube tricha?

Who are those turkeys on that clip anyway? Aviation's full of 'experts'.

"will my grandchildren ever fly on an airplane"?
    What a load of sensationalist crap. Boeing and Airbus will be very keen to hear from you tricha to inform them the aviation industry is doomed.
    Last edited by Skol; 05-02-2010 at 11:50 AM.

Banned

Time to cash in those losing oilers tricha-told you to buy VBA but you don't listen.
    In the current carnage VBA is up.

7:56 PM, 4 Feb 2010| More Virgin Blue to return to profit in 2010

Budget carrier Virgin Blue Ltd has updated its earnings guidance, and now expects to post a net profit before tax of between $80 and $100 million in 2010.

The forecast is consistent with guidance given by the company at its annual general meeting this year, and compares to a loss last year of $93 million.

"The forecast reflects an improvement in operating conditions in the first half of the year in respect of two key drivers - a decrease in the average fuel price paid by the Group to US$92 a barrel compared to US$127 a barrel for the previous corresponding period, and some recovery in yields for the domestic business from the market lows seen in early 2009, to be broadly in line with the same period in 2008," the company said in a statement.

Virgin said the company still had continuing concerns around the pace of the global recovery and the continuing volatility of markets.

"In particular, seasonality and competitive activity in the domestic market will see pressure on yields for the remainder of this year," the company said.
    Last edited by Skol; 05-02-2010 at 12:15 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Time to cash in those losing oilers tricha-told you to buy VBA but you don't listen.
    In the current carnage VBA is up.

7:56 PM, 4 Feb 2010| More Virgin Blue to return to profit in 2010

Budget carrier Virgin Blue Ltd has updated its earnings guidance, and now expects to post a net profit before tax of between $80 and $100 million in 2010.

The forecast is consistent with guidance given by the company at its annual general meeting this year, and compares to a loss last year of $93 million.

"The forecast reflects an improvement in operating conditions in the first half of the year in respect of two key drivers - a decrease in the average fuel price paid by the Group to US$92 a barrel compared to US$127 a barrel for the previous corresponding period, and some recovery in yields for the domestic business from the market lows seen in early 2009, to be broadly in line with the same period in 2008," the company said in a statement.

Virgin said the company still had continuing concerns around the pace of the global recovery and the continuing volatility of markets.

"In particular, seasonality and competitive activity in the domestic market will see pressure on yields for the remainder of this year," the company said.
    WELL Skol, I know this is old, but here u advocate VBA and the boss is a dumb ass ?

Five years

Business warns: prepare for new oil crunch
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Banned

Perhaps you might to tap in to your chart programme, VBA and QAN.

Then compare them with BPT, HZN, BOW, TAP, BUL, VPE, AWE etc.

I know where I'd sooner have my money. LOL

Guru

Exclamation crash and burn

WELL Skol, I know this is old, but here u advocate VBA and the boss is a dumb ass ?

Five years

Business warns: prepare for new oil crunch
    Yep Sir Richard has warned u, keep airline shares and be prepared to crash and burn. He does look a bit wo....... and so would I if I owned a plane.

A bit like this state run one,
    Qantas to shed first class seats
    Qantas Airways says it is cutting first class accommodation from all but a few of its routes after profits drop by 72%.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Banned

It must be very galling for you tricha having set this thread up to humiliate me to find that the worst airline stock kicks the s*** out of the best oil stock.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    It must be very galling for you tricha having set this thread up to humiliate me to find that the worst airline stock kicks the s*** out of the best oil stock.
    Skol old chap, Sir Richard knows VBA will crash and burn if oil gets to high again, it would pay to read his companies report, unless of course u think he is a fool.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Banned

Skol old chap, Sir Richard knows VBA will crash and burn if oil gets to high again, it would pay to read his companies report, unless of course u think he is a fool.
    tricha, Branson loves publicity and there's not much around at the moment so how to get his photo in the paper-peak oil.
    Branson is hardly likely to sabotage his own business and a few years ago he said he was going build oil refineries.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4255156.stm

Dick Branson speaks with forked tongue.
    Last edited by Skol; 21-02-2010 at 09:35 AM.