sharetrader
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by underDOG View Post
    with the current exchange rate, this could be a great site

http://www.foreclosedjapan.com/

some 4bed homes in Chiba (NE of Tokyo) for $20k AUD
    lol, Qantas officials admitted the delay was to refuel with the POO a $1 cheaper !

QANTAS grounds jet

More trouble for QANTAS: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems

9 August 2008

More trouble for QANTAS today: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems.

The San Francisco-bound flight was due to leave just before 2pm but now passengers have to wait until 9 o'clock tonight to fly out.
    Last edited by shasta; 09-08-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    lol, Qantas officials admitted the delay was to refuel with the POO a $1 cheaper !

QANTAS grounds jet

More trouble for QANTAS: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems

9 August 2008

More trouble for QANTAS today: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems.

The San Francisco-bound flight was due to leave just before 2pm but now passengers have to wait until 9 o'clock tonight to fly out.
    All this won't do much for QF's share price but you could've bought AIR (up 12.7% since 16/7) or VBA (up 37.6% since 16/7).

See what happens to Shrewd Crude's and tricha's oil shares tomorrow following the plunge in the POO after our markets closed.

me old mate skol...
    I will explain this further on the peak oil thread...
    as it is predominately an oil issue...
    Ive said my piece on airlines...
    trading stocks---> not investing stocks...
    In terms of finding value in airlines---> there is none...

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Yes I do.
    ALL, PDN, CRJ, PPX, CFU, NAM

I'm just bagging you because you started the thread and said I had seriously large rocks in my head for making the suggestion that in the case of a reversal in the oil price airlines might be a way of making a dollar.

Here's a contrarian bet-Japan. Will recover before DJIA does. I have some dosh in the BT Japan fund.
    Hmm when did u buy these, end of June 2008 ? or 2007

NAMNAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED CCU
    Last edited by tricha; 10-08-2008 at 07:41 PM.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Guru

Yes I do.

I'm just bagging you because you started the thread and said I had seriously large rocks in my head for making the suggestion that in the case of a reversal in the oil price airlines might be a way of making a dollar.

Here's a contrarian bet-Japan. Will recover before DJIA does. I have some dosh in the BT Japan fund.
    we'll try this one. Would it rely on high oil prices, hmm

CFUCERAMIC FUEL CELLS LIMITED FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

tell me bought 1st week July 2008

PPXPaperlinx Limited FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    Moving Average 1 5 day10 day30 day60 day90 day120 dayNone
    Moving Average 2 10 day30 day60 day90 day120 day180 dayNone
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

Hmm I hope u did not buy them to long ago

CRJCOPPER RANGE LIMITED FPO
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

If u bought this ones 2004 -2005 , well done

Hmm, Uranium needs expensive oil and gas to be a roaring success

PDNPaladin Resources Limited FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

Arr, the gambler in u, a contrarian bet, getting a beating at the moment though.

ALLAristocrat Leisure Limited FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Banned

No it hasn't been all plain sailing, but PDN an oil play. Sold most but still have a few.
    PPX recovering, so far so good.
    NAM used be about 10% commodity stock that missed out.
    Bought ALL recently.
    CFU-hoping to cash in on the 'green' craze but hasn't worked out-yet.
    CRJ-speculation-has acreage adjacent to Olympic Dam.