sharetrader
Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by underDOG View Post
    with the current exchange rate, this could be a great site

http://www.foreclosedjapan.com/

some 4bed homes in Chiba (NE of Tokyo) for $20k AUD
    lol, Qantas officials admitted the delay was to refuel with the POO a $1 cheaper !

QANTAS grounds jet

More trouble for QANTAS: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems

9 August 2008

More trouble for QANTAS today: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems.

The San Francisco-bound flight was due to leave just before 2pm but now passengers have to wait until 9 o'clock tonight to fly out.
    Last edited by shasta; 09-08-2008 at 11:09 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    lol, Qantas officials admitted the delay was to refuel with the POO a $1 cheaper !

QANTAS grounds jet

More trouble for QANTAS: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems

9 August 2008

More trouble for QANTAS today: the airline has grounded a jet in Sydney because of technical problems.

The San Francisco-bound flight was due to leave just before 2pm but now passengers have to wait until 9 o'clock tonight to fly out.
    All this won't do much for QF's share price but you could've bought AIR (up 12.7% since 16/7) or VBA (up 37.6% since 16/7).

See what happens to Shrewd Crude's and tricha's oil shares tomorrow following the plunge in the POO after our markets closed.

me old mate skol...
    I will explain this further on the peak oil thread...
    as it is predominately an oil issue...
    Ive said my piece on airlines...
    trading stocks---> not investing stocks...
    In terms of finding value in airlines---> there is none...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Yes I do.
    ALL, PDN, CRJ, PPX, CFU, NAM

I'm just bagging you because you started the thread and said I had seriously large rocks in my head for making the suggestion that in the case of a reversal in the oil price airlines might be a way of making a dollar.

Here's a contrarian bet-Japan. Will recover before DJIA does. I have some dosh in the BT Japan fund.
    Hmm when did u buy these, end of June 2008 ? or 2007

NAMNAMOI COTTON CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED CCU
    Last edited by tricha; 10-08-2008 at 07:41 PM.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Guru

Yes I do.

I'm just bagging you because you started the thread and said I had seriously large rocks in my head for making the suggestion that in the case of a reversal in the oil price airlines might be a way of making a dollar.

Here's a contrarian bet-Japan. Will recover before DJIA does. I have some dosh in the BT Japan fund.
    we'll try this one. Would it rely on high oil prices, hmm

CFUCERAMIC FUEL CELLS LIMITED FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

tell me bought 1st week July 2008

PPXPaperlinx Limited FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    Moving Average 1 5 day10 day30 day60 day90 day120 dayNone
    Moving Average 2 10 day30 day60 day90 day120 day180 dayNone
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

Hmm I hope u did not buy them to long ago

CRJCOPPER RANGE LIMITED FPO
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

If u bought this ones 2004 -2005 , well done

Hmm, Uranium needs expensive oil and gas to be a roaring success

PDNPaladin Resources Limited FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Guru

Yes I do.

Arr, the gambler in u, a contrarian bet, getting a beating at the moment though.

ALLAristocrat Leisure Limited FPO Line Type LineCandlestickOHLCPercent Period 1 Month2 Months3 Months6 Months1 Year2 Years5 Years10 Years
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

Banned

No it hasn't been all plain sailing, but PDN an oil play. Sold most but still have a few.
    PPX recovering, so far so good.
    NAM used be about 10% commodity stock that missed out.
    Bought ALL recently.
    CFU-hoping to cash in on the 'green' craze but hasn't worked out-yet.
    CRJ-speculation-has acreage adjacent to Olympic Dam.