sharetrader
Page 55 of 72 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
    Banned

Now Jetstar's in strife for some improper maintenance with 4 aircraft on the ground, all this could be very profitable for VB.

Tiger on the ground until at least August 1st.
    Last edited by Skol; 10-07-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Im flying jetstar...
    VBA for wombats...
    ->sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    Im flying jetstar...
    VBA for wombats...
    ->sc
    Don't be surprised if you look out the window and see a bit of 600mph tape keeping things together.

How is the proposed Aussie carbon tax going to effect these guys or Aussie airlines in general.
    I think I heard Qantas talking about a cost in the tens of millions...can't quite remember.
    Will they be able to pass these costs on?

Banned

They probably won't have to worry about it because Julia Gillard will lose the next election.

Haha...yeah true. But I guess it does create a bit of uncertainty for the time being...or a buying opportunity

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Hey tricha, got your VBA's yet?

Up 23% in 4 days, hard to beat at the moment.
    Looks they ran out of gas.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Veteran novice

Banned

Qantas is self-destructing, too bad a great airline going down the toilet, otherwise business is booming. Thousands of aircraft on order and over the next 20 years 466,000 pilots are required.

There's going to be a lot of newbies at the controls so think about that next time you book your low cost airline seat. It's true; you get what you pay for, that's why Tiger was grounded.
    Last edited by Skol; 16-08-2011 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Qantas is self-destructing, too bad a great airline going down the toilet, otherwise business is booming. Thousands of aircraft on order and over the next 20 years 466,000 pilots are required.

There's going to be a lot of newbies at the controls so think about that next time you book your low cost airline seat. It's true; you get what you pay for, that's why Tiger was grounded.
    all the more reason to book with trusted established full service airlines. Disclaimer: I don't work for Air NZ (did years ago)

SKOL I think QA has been self destructing for a few years. On a QA flight from LAX to AKL we almost landed on a closed runway at AKL airport, did a fly around and landed only to have an overhead panel fall out on my head at touchdown........ for me, no more flying QA.

They need a major overhaul to stay competitive.