sharetrader

Hybrid View

Hi Vaygor1 - Got chatting to Couta1 about RYM yesterday and we both agree they're going to have a big Fy19 BUT by my estimations RYM and SUM will have very similar underlying EPS in the current year. The only reason RYM is trading higher than SUM is its long standing reputation. The longer SUM keep growing earnings faster than RYM, (CAGR of 48% for 5 years is very impressive and I'm expecting similar this year) and the more SUM refine their care offer which they're working hard on the more I expect the gap in their relative SP's to close.

Fact is SUM have taken a serious haircut to their forward PE whereas RYM haven't over the last 12 months or so.
    Much as I have tremendous respect for RYM's outstanding long term track record I see more potential with SUM. I wouldn't discount the possibility of some relative PE contraction between these two as SUM keeps piling on the runs either.
    SUM will find support SUM day soon
    Last edited by Beagle; 20-10-2017 at 03:53 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine