sharetrader
Page 155 of 466 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 4651

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Bobcat, traditionally RYM has traded with a beta of 0.5 or thereabouts, but have recently been included in a more exposed MSCI index, thus potentially more liquidity, volitility and also possibly higher forward beta, do you think some of the recent volatility is due in part to this ?
    You could be right re its increased volitility but the trendline remains - it's just bouncing off it within a broader channel, now tracking downward. Take a look at the chart (sorry - I haven't worked out how to best embed one in a post - please help via a private message).
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Guru

I haven't watched yet but here is a talk with the Managing Director: https://nzx.com/listing-insights

...WOW ..did you guys see this..a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    ...WOW ..did you guys see this..a few minutes ago.
    Yes ....he was so out lbw ....and wasted a referral as well

Go blackcaps ....roll them

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    RYM has again bounced off its newly established downward trendline. Bears are in control and not just because of a drifting DJIA and S&P500. I don't expect it will recover to trade above $7.75 anytime soon.

Discl: no longer holding.
    Not sure what's going on but the Bears might have gone into hibernation ........

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Not sure what's going on but the Bears might have gone into hibernation ........
    Looks likes a run of Bulls went through late p.m but otherwise the bids sit at 7.50, Bobcat do you think it might have another run over $8 ?

Bobcat obviously a short term trader as his newly formed downtrend is only a week or so old ... and MAC is getting worried about increased beta

I have not had any worries as a 'long term' trader .... my long term upward trend (one of those linear regression things that whipmoney would say just got lucky) is well and truly in place as below

For 18 months the RYM share price has not gone beyond 1/2 standard deviation (that's very good) while it has steadily increased at 0.2% a day
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks w69 for the update
    Between RYM and PEB it has financed a new bathroom and I still have in $ terms double what I invested in each

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default A little more negative press

Rest home chains face legal battle over pay

Ryman (&Metlifecare) mentioned

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Rest home chains face legal battle over pay

Ryman (&Metlifecare) mentioned

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    This could work out very positive for the sector if the Govt ends up having to put in more funding to close the pay gap,already Rym are putting in money from profits to increase staff wages, this battle isnt really about the retirement sector but that woman should be paid the same as a man if they are doing the same job which oddly enough they are in this sector already, i know many male caregivers and they are not getting paid more than the woman for the same job,this whole thing is a test case for all work places