sharetrader
Page 161 of 465 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4648
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Wink Aug 2011 was a different country

With both the closing share price and the E4 (Exponential 4 day average) below the E64 average the RYM share price is not totally green.

So a little weakness, that depending upon your approach, is either time to consider selling out or topping up.

Decisions, decisions.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger

Edit: The title? Aug 2011 was last time the SP was this 'weak'.
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 10-02-2014 at 10:09 PM. Reason: added an explanation to the end
    om mani peme hum

I'm still new but from what I've been grasping here and there wouldn't getting closer to that MA be giving a buy signal? given its also getting close to or touching the lower trend channel aswell? Correct me if I'm wrong I'm new to TA and investing

I think RYM has reached a consolidation phase, a bit like MFT in August 2011 when it reached $10.50, then went sideways between $9-$10 for about a year, before heading back up again.
    For it to keep going up will depend on how well it goes in Aussie. I trust management to pull it off

Disc: Hold and accumulated a tiny bit yesterday

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by samdaman View Post
    I'm still new but from what I've been grasping here and there wouldn't getting closer to that MA be giving a buy signal? given its also getting close to or touching the lower trend channel aswell? Correct me if I'm wrong I'm new to TA and investing
    or it could mean the upward trend has ended and is now in a downwards trend.

IMO

I switched some RYM to more AOG (ASX) as AOG has better momentum atm as it emerges as a pure play retirement vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    or it could mean the upward trend has ended and is now in a downwards trend.
    so then if it turned back up of the trend channel and MA we would assume we've just found a higher low and all is good to go?

Getting very close to the bottom channel line on me old Linear Regression Channel Chart

Could be close to saying this long term uptrend that started in mid June 2012 is about to end

Methinks it is nothing to do with RYM and its performance. Methinks this a sign that the whole market is in the throes of being slowly downgraded (ie overall lower PE ratios)

Yes couta before you ask methinks that SUM is going through this process as well. That is why SUM hasn't increased as much as you think it should

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default Long term view

here is a proper chart with a log price axis of the last five years with closing price and a 16% trailing stop (Tiger method)

So are we all worrying needlessly?

Attachment 5466

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Bit of action today someone must have inside info about australia ?

ASB had the big SELL sign out for Ryman today with the share price at $8.31.Not sure to sell down or not.Comments please are welcomed + or -.