sharetrader
Page 189 of 428 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 4672

Hybrid View

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Winston001 View Post
    The Southland Times reports that there are are no vacancies for resthome residents.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-tim...t-home-rentals

I'd guess this is not quite accurate because there are other rest homes, but PSS is the major player in the market.
    Loved the comments from local Gun-Ho MP.!!!!

Hi Vaygor1,

Fair enough but just FYI I had the GM of one of the major Australian owned real estate companies in my office last week and he told me the Reserve bank's policies have been extremely tough on the provinces and that's before the last 25 bps increase. Prices down on average $30,000 in many of the provinces year on year.

That there is plenty of demand going forward in the retirement sector, that's a given.

Hi Percy,

You make a good point about funeral parlours with great humour, good post

percy

"I say is that the smell of roast pork for lunch?"
    "No, they are cremating old Percy who died the other day.!"

IMO

Or dehydrate you and tan your hide and make 10,000 bookmarks

The Oracle of Plymouth...yes folks rock up... this very special water will give you magic powers conferred upon us by the legendary share trader uncle Percy himself...get that goodness right inside you

IMO

...."No one has ever escaped our dementia wards (but we seem to always have a few extra stroppy patients when we headcount)".....

Most trusted car brand in the same survey - Toyota Hmmm, let me think, how many problems have they had lately. .unintended acceleration, settling massive legal claims in the States, recalls, quality control issues e.t.c.
    Could it just be that respondents just blurted out the name they knew the best ?

percy

With both the EMA and the share price sitting on $8.00 we are living in interesting times?!

I acknowledge that daily debate is...interesting but where the share price will be in 5-10 years is of more importance to me...hopefully it will be about 2.50 after two further share splits....cheers

El Toro~

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    I acknowledge that daily debate is...interesting but where the share price will be in 5-10 years is of more importance to me...hopefully it will be about 2.50 after two further share splits....cheers

Exactly my thoughts, my portfolio is very overweight with Health/Agecare currently and I'll be holding for the 10 year+ timeline.

Heard through the grapevine support around $8.00ish was lost due to a large offshore insto stopping buying yesterday. Will be picking up more over the next month or two.