sharetrader
Page 197 of 462 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4618

On my data it has not yet crossed the 200EMA - touched it the other day with the day's low
    Also closed higher than it opened yesterday ( still loweret than the day before, so it appears a turn or stability maybe starting or does someone know something that will come out in the AGM and hence the sell-off

(Don't think so, mainly whole sector and others all struggling a little)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    On my data it has not yet crossed the 200EMA - touched it the other day with the day's low
    Also closed higher than it opened yesterday ( still loweret than the day before, so it appears a turn or stability maybe starting or does someone know something that will come out in the AGM and hence the sell-off

(Don't think so, mainly whole sector and others all struggling a little)
    The AGM will be very positive

I think so too - closed up 5 cents today - just having a breather

Not too worried at present as bought mine for around $2.65 and sold off some to fund some work on the house and still something like 250% up on my initial investment

percy

Today is the day, that yesterday we worried about,and all is well.!

IMO

MET SUM and RYM have all done a classic Uturn; synchronised swimming.Should have sent them to the pool at.Glasgow

What do shareholders do who have shares in MFT and RYM and their AGM's are on the same day in different places...go to the company AGM who provide the best scones afterwards ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I think so too - closed up 5 cents today - just having a breather
    Closed down 4c today.

Was anyone at the AGM. Two new (?) villages announced should keep the growth rate up?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    What do shareholders do who have shares in MFT and RYM and their AGM's are on the same day in different places...go to the company AGM who provide the best scones afterwards ?
    I had to make that choice last year between EBO and PGW.As I had nearly five times the amount invested in EBO than PGW, I went to the EBO agm.
    I really do enjoy EBO agms as Mark Waller is a real straight shooter.Tells you where they are, and where they want to be.
    With MFT and RYM I would think Don Baird would always worth listening to.

Banned

Unable to make the AGM but everything on track but some may think they are overstretching themselves with a land bank of 10 sites lined up, sticking by my $7.90 bottom though hit $7.92 so far, no one else willing to pick a bottom price other than Rogers very hopeful $6.50 ?
    Last edited by couta1; 01-08-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Closed down 4c today.

Was anyone at the AGM. Two new (?) villages announced should keep the growth rate up?
    I was at the RYM AGM today. It was a boring meeting mostly attended by I think retires. There was a gentleman challenge the board fee increases by 5% comparing an elephant's 5% to a mouse's 5% refering to the workers that employed at RYM, very entertaining. The refreshment provided was very minimal should have been a bit generous I think