sharetrader
Page 202 of 465 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 4648

Quote Originally Posted by dingoNZ View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, my portfolio is very overweight with Health/Agecare currently and I'll be holding for the 10 year+ timeline.

Heard through the grapevine support around $8.00ish was lost due to a large offshore insto stopping buying yesterday. Will be picking up more over the next month or two.

likes of me and Roger just maximising those long term returns. Sell when totally overvalued and then buy heaps more when undervalued. Oh dear that called trading but not really as we probably only need to buy or sell every few years.

Can't speak for Rog but I'm sure he knows like me RYM will be $2.50 again some time, after a couple of splits

So for some us this chatter is useful, and meaningful

No doubt there are some others who even trade the 20 / 30 cent swings as well. Not for me though

IMO

Sold the last of my 3 tranches @ re $8.20 too( just before the MDA was hit.). I guess the overhang now is Oceania and when it plans to list and at what multiples etc..Mkt doesn't like uncertainty.

Big village operators mentioned as to blame for the impending demise of Ropota

Not far from the s****y soon to be built Ryman village

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...uture-in-doubt

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Big village operators mentioned as to blame for the impending demise of Ropota

Not far from the s****y soon to be built Ryman village

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post...uture-in-doubt
    Nothing to do with the watertight issues?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Nah margins are too tight I hear through the grapevine.

percy

"Weir blamed the growth of large retirement villages that could offer cheaper fees and a wider range of service among other factors [watertight?]
    Hardly think Ropota will be missed??

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Are you suggesting that new residents wouldn't want to buy an apartment that has a history of water tightness issues? I would think that's a perfect reason not to buy, just as we see in the residential market. Who in their right mind wants to open that can of worms?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
    Are you suggesting that new residents wouldn't want to buy an apartment that has a history of water tightness issues? I would think that's a perfect reason not to buy, just as we see in the residential market. Who in their right mind wants to open that can of worms?
    exactly. They are trying to blame the big operators but the biggest issue appears to be watertight issues which are very expensive to fix, especially when compared to the low value of the apartments $100k apartment with $100k of remedial work (and 6 months empty) is worthless.

OMG did I see RYM at $7.60?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    OMG did I see RYM at $7.60?
    Yes. If they get below $7.40 I will begin to prepare my takeover offer of the entire company.