sharetrader
Page 273 of 465 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4648

Rym is so expensive.
    My valuation for Rym : 8.1$ for now.

Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    Rym is so expensive.
    My valuation for Rym : 8.1$ for now.
    Did you use the age old stab-in-the-dark methodology?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Classic.!
    Well put.!!.lol.

For what it's worth Morningstar value them at $9.10

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    realized profit PEG=1.5 method
    PEG > 1.5 is "expensive" for me, the underlying long term returns is not so good when it's above 9.5$.
    now it's better, i hope RYM sp drop abit more

percy

Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    realized profit PEG=1.5 method
    PEG > 1.5 is "expensive" for me, the underlying long term returns is not so good when it's above 9.5$.
    now it's better, i hope RYM sp drop abit more
    PEG ratio is an excellent ratio to use.Maybe not the best one to use with the companies in the retirement sector, as growth is being funded by retained earnings,which does not fit in with the PEG ratio.
    To better understand what I am referring to there is an excellent thread here on Sharetrader,"Owners earnings vs free cash flow."
    Note, Sauce was the best analyst in NZ on Ryman.
    Last edited by percy; 22-06-2016 at 08:58 AM.

Banned

The best way to analyse Ryman is to study their past track record and their future potential.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The best way to analyse Ryman is to study their past track record and their future potential.
    Superb company no question whatsoever mate, arguably N.Z's preeminent growth stock but I can't help wondering if real estate has already peaked on both sides of the Tasman ?, never been less affordable in terms of multiple of average person's income. Perhaps this translates into lower development margins over the medium term ? Certainly plenty of pressure in terms of cost of construction from what I can see in the N.Z. building industry but that said RYM's own construction company is a superb and efficient unit and SUM making good strides with there's too.
    Be interested to know your thoughts on future development margin's Vaygor1. Seems to be affecting SUM as well but to a lesser extent MET, because they're not such a big developer.
    Maybe its just the general market correction and we should all just have sold in May and gone away ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-06-2016 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Superb company no question whatsoever mate, arguably N.Z's preeminent growth stock but I can't help wondering if real estate has already peaked on both sides of the Tasman ?, never been less affordable in terms of multiple of average person's income. Perhaps this translates into lower development margins over the medium term ? Certainly plenty of pressure in terms of cost of construction from what I can see in the N.Z. building industry but that said RYM's own construction company is a superb and efficient unit and SUM making good strides with there's too.
    Be interested to know your thoughts on future development margin's Vaygor1. Seems to be affecting SUM as well but to a lesser extent MET, because they're not such a big developer.
    Maybe its just the general market correction and we should all just have sold in May and gone away ?

Gone away in May, run with the cash, and return in spring to watch the stock market rising?
    From past analysis, winter always gets a bit blue on market sentiment. More time indoors contemplating the meaning of life. Still think this retirement sector is a good place to put your funds long term. Better than kiwi saver. I love the New Zealand retirement sector, what a good place to be... in shares, or if you are retired... or soon to be

Some ASX aged care providers have been hit with incorrectly classifying some of the people in their care (to max the govt subsidy )
    I'm wondering if RYM has been tarred with same brush ? Such that anyone operating in retirement sector in Au-land is now out of favour ?

Disc: Was a buyer today