sharetrader
Page 294 of 466 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4651

Quote Originally Posted by stevevai1983 View Post
    8.1$ is my current estimated fair value. I bought some last week.
    Good on you Steve Vai. I bought some more too at $8.15 earlier this week.

I understand that for given methods of working out fair value, different methods produce different results. Based on 15 years of real history and RYM's current metrics, anything under $8.30 is an awesome buy as far as I am concerned (not to say the SP can't get even more awesome from a buyer's perspective).

Anything under $8.30 is in The Ultra Zone.
    Last edited by Vaygor1; 20-12-2016 at 07:03 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    BP that irrational quote is often cited on this forum and is basically a nonsense saying when applied to an investor. John Keynes who invented that saying was a high margin speculator not an investor.
    Sorry to go off topic,but a fantastic read is ;
    "The Money Makers",how Roosevelt and KEYNES ended the depression ,and taking the US off the gold standard, by Eric Rauchway,isbn 9780465049691.
    Christchurch library kindly ordered it in for me.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Sorry to go off topic,but a fantastic read is ;
    "The Money Makers",how Roosevelt and KEYNES ended the depression ,and taking the US off the gold standard, by Eric Rauchway,isbn 9780465049691.
    Christchurch library kindly ordered it in for me.
    As with all you TV sharks and online sellers Percy !!

No price.. And Wait ..there is more !!

Please tell .. What is the FREE gift... :-))))))

percy

Quote Originally Posted by janner View Post
    As with all you TV sharks and online sellers Percy !!

No price.. And Wait ..there is more !!

Please tell .. What is the FREE gift... :-))))))
    Reread the last line of my post.Free,or maybe a $3 "hold" fee.
    Shark?
    No,your friend in the trade.

Results of the Monash Council's Ordinary Meeting 13-December-2016 concerning Ryman's Brandon Park site in Melbourne.

6-30 Brandon Park Drive, Wheelers Hill Development Plan – Ryman Healthcare Aged Care And Retirement Living

That Council resolves to advise the applicant that the submitted Development Plan for 6-30 Brandon Park Drive, Wheelers Hill is satisfactory and it is recommended that it be approved by Council subject to the following modifications to the plan.

1. The provision of six (6) to twenty (23) indented parking spaces along the southern side of Collegium Avenue to the satisfaction of Council and at full cost to the applicant. Any new street tree planting / streetscape works required/ proposed will be at full cost to the applicant.

2. The provision of a signalised pedestrian crossing across Brandon Park Drive. The location and type of crossing will be to the satisfaction of Council and installed at full cost to the applicant.

3. Any subsequent planning permit application for this Development Plan must provide a full assessment against clause 52.17 of the Monash Planning Scheme in relation to any existing trees on site which are earmarked to be removed, and which are identified as being native to Victoria.

4. Planting of at least 6 mature trees (minimum 3 metres in height when planted) to replace those trees rated as having ‘moderate’ retention value which will be removed from ‘tree group 6’ in the Treelogic Arboricultural Assessment 26 April 2013.

5. Building B04 reduced in height to no more than 3-storeys adjacent to the southern boundary (the Monash Special Development School) of the site. To accommodate the reduction in units from B04, the following could occur:
    (a) Relocating a portion of the 901.44 square metre “corner reserve” to the eastern end of the “east west park” by shortening the southern wing of the Building B04.
    (b) Extending Building B03 to the north by up to 4-storeys while maintaining a 15 metre setback from Collegium Avenue.
    These changes are to be to the satisfaction of the Responsible Authority.

6. The east-west pedestrian and bicycle link to be provided as a shared path with a minimum width of 3 metres.

7. An additional 19 car spaces to be provided on site.

8. The Development Plan to be amended to show the future use/development of the land on the corner of Brandon Park Drive and Academy Street (south west corner) and how it integrates with the site and surrounds.

CARRIED

Source: http://www.monash.vic.gov.au/files/a...ecisions-2.pdf

Items 5 and 8 above might cause a minor headache/delay imho, but no major showstoppers there by the looks. ie Good news by and large.
    I wonder if item 1 above is supposed to be 6 to 20 carparks, or 6 to 23? I would guess 23.

Veteran novice

Thanks for posting that, Vaygor.

Presumably the 6 -20/23 is an increased requirement from a proposed 6, rather than a requirement to provide between 6 and 20/23, at Ryman's discretiion?

Any guess when when RYM will list in OZ...I understand that folk over there want it...will there be a dilution off shares...like the last one at $11.25 ?...a few years back..

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Thanks for posting that, Vaygor.

Presumably the 6 -20/23 is an increased requirement from a proposed 6, rather than a requirement to provide between 6 and 20/23, at Ryman's discretiion?
    Ref excerpt below from the meeting 13 December 2106 Monash Council Meeting agenda page 7:

Attachment 8545

The Council's requirement was for 6 carparks and Ryman's application exceed this proposing 10. It appears an outcome of the 13 December meeting is that RYM is happy to go as high as 20/23 car parks (the incremental cost will be insignificant on the scheme of things)... the final number probably upon further discussion and agreement with the Council.

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Any guess when when RYM will list in OZ...I understand that folk over there want it...will there be a dilution off shares...like the last one at $11.25 ?...a few years back..
    Hi Troy.

Ryman have made it clear they do not see any need to list on the ASX at this stage, or even into the foreseeable future.
    They might do it one day, and the extra trading liquidity would certainly be of value to New Zealand investors.

The definition I use of dilution is is a reduction in the ownership percentage of a company caused by the issuance of new shares.
    Ref http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/dilution.asp

With a straight share split, there is no dilution in the value of ones holding so I do not consider the market value of approx $11.25 at the time of Ryman's share split down to whatever the new value was as a dilution. The share split (over a decade ago now) resulted in a positive outcome for existing shareholders due to increased trading liquidity.

An ASX listing of Ryman would not necessarily encompass any share spilt, and by my definition certainly no dilution.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    Hi Troy.

...and the extra trading liquidity would certainly be of value to New Zealand investors.
    This often made assumption is not born out in practice - look at recent examples TIL, CEN, SML...I'm struggling to think of one where the share price moved north after dual listing? Ryman are not seeking capital, best avoid the extra compliance costs etc.