sharetrader
Page 323 of 465 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324325326327333373423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4647

Dear mini...may I suggest that the real closing price was 9.70....

Quote Originally Posted by troyvdh View Post
    Dear mini...may I suggest that the real closing price was 9.70....
    You could if you include a Put Through at 17:15 (I dont know what a PT is) but last sale shows at $10.35 and I reckon thats teh scoreboard that counts

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    You could if you include a Put Through at 17:15 (I dont know what a PT is) but last sale shows at $10.35 and I reckon thats teh scoreboard that counts
    A PT has no change in beneficial ownership so doesn’t really count
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

My 50% ratio hypothesis sticking like super glue again today, Sum up but Ryman up also ,hence Sum horse not gaining any ground on the front runner.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    My 50% ratio hypothesis sticking like super glue again today, Sum up but Ryman up also ,hence Sum horse not gaining any ground on the front runner.
    In money terms losing ground - more behind than yesterday

In %age terms keeping up

Funny eh
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    and that despite the hound pulling the whip on the SUM horse lol. Time will tell mate, this is a steeplechase not a 1000 yard sprint
    Memo to self, must go back to a hands and heels ride
    Last edited by Beagle; 28-11-2017 at 03:14 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

All the retirement villages are up today, while the market is down

Think there is some very good energy in the announcements for RYM and it will relay to other retirement operators. Great up trend and I like the outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by Food4Thought View Post
    Think there is some very good energy in the announcements for RYM and it will relay to other retirement operators. Great up trend and I like the outlook.
    Maybe the retirement tide rises and lifts all boats

Some interesting comments comparing DMF for the three big retirement villages. From Morningstar’s latest recommendation on 23/11/17.
    Boring old Ryman continuing with its same old boring predictable conservative long term strategy, which is very successful but not exciting. Boring is good.

“Market conditions are so favourable Ryman could raise its prices, but the board and management appear to be playing a longer game, focusing on service over profits, which provides increased comfort in the long-term earnings trajectory. Ryman’s conservative pricing is illustrated with the deferred management fee, or DMF, of 20% of the unit's entry price. For individual living units and serviced apartments, the DMF to Ryman accrues over five and three years, respectively. Major competitors Summerset and Metlifecare charge higher DMFs of 25% and 30%, respectively and the DMFs accrue at a faster rate for both.”