sharetrader
Page 369 of 465 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4647
    Banned

The crux of my original theorum was that SUM is only basically worth half of the RYM share price and that it would seek to revert to around that value which removing the upper and lower limits that is indeed where it is and has been most of the time over the last few years. PS-The biggest myth of all is that SUM should/will equal the RYM share price.

I found some interesting information today. I was taking to a tradie that works a lot on rym developments. He was telling me how poorly they make the plumbing, so it's cheap and only designed to last a short while, by the time it fails it's the punters responsibility to fix.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    I found some interesting information today. I was taking to a tradie that works a lot on rym developments. He was telling me how poorly they make the plumbing, so it's cheap and only designed to last a short while, by the time it fails it's the punters responsibility to fix.
    Lol what about all the plumbing in the care centre sections, always Rymans responsibility.

Idk, i didn't ask for too many specifics. I don't know how much he knows about the pay structure and whos responsibility things are. Also, I don't know how bad the plumbing actually is; he may just be a perfectionist? It did sound dodgy plumbing though, even to this layman.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    The crux of my original theorum was that SUM is only basically worth half of the RYM share price and that it would seek to revert to around that value which removing the upper and lower limits that is indeed where it is and has been most of the time over the last few years. PS-The biggest myth of all is that SUM should/will equal the RYM share price.
    Interesting, attention to detail. If we plot SUM's average price since listing over all weekly closing price data points against RYM's SP at the weekly close, the spread is identical, at 33% (top 66%, bottom 33%) currently at 47% but the trendline is steadily increasing suggesting SUM's SP performance over time vs RYM has improved and the theorem should be updated to a reversion to about 56% of RYM?

Still, it's a lot of wiggle room at 33% swing range, one could almost bet the bank on SUM not exceeding or going lower that that price range. The recent % plunge of SUM vs RYM average is quite dramatic but still only 47% of RYM, maybe quality is shining through sentiment and we're seeing where the money currently prefers to place its bets (on RYM), even though SUM is below the Couts theorem and the revised theorem (postulated) at 56%?

Attachment 10563

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Interesting, attention to detail. If we plot SUM's average price since listing over all weekly closing price data points against RYM's SP at the weekly close, the spread is identical, at 33% (top 66%, bottom 33%) currently at 47% but the trendline is steadily increasing suggesting SUM's SP performance over time vs RYM has improved and the theorem should be updated to a reversion to about 56% of RYM?

Still, it's a lot of wiggle room at 33% swing range, one could almost bet the bank on SUM not exceeding or going lower that that price range. The recent % plunge of SUM vs RYM average is quite dramatic but still only 47% of RYM, maybe quality is shining through sentiment and we're seeing where the money currently prefers to place its bets (on RYM), even though SUM is below the Couts theorem and the revised theorem (postulated) at 56%?

Attachment 10563
    Good work. 56% of $11.46 = $6.42 but I am sure Coutts will see it differently lol.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

SUM closed at 48.69% so pretty close to half value aye but your proposed revised 56% theorum will have Beagle barking with joy and on that note it's good night from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Good work. 56% of $11.46 = $6.42 but I am sure Coutts will see it differently lol.
    Living in hope again are we beagle

Baabaa for some reason best known to himself used dividend adjusted prices to get his 56%

On monthly actual closing prices the average is just over 50%

So when RYM drops to 11.20 this week it will be. All in equilibrium again.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Living in hope again are we beagle

Baabaa for some reason best known to himself used dividend adjusted prices to get his 56%

On monthly actual closing prices the average is just over 50%

So when RYM drops to 11.20 this week it will be. All in equilibrium again.
    Nice spotting winner, I was too tired last night to pick that up so the original Couta Theorum remains true as it has forever and a day, Beagle will have to head back into the kennel for another long while.

As Couta’s Chief Science Advisor time to clarify what the Couta Theorem is. Actually it has now evolved into a LAW — Couta’s Law of Relativity

Couta’s Law of Relativity states that the SUM share price will always revert to 50% of the RYM share price

The 50% being the long term average since the SUM IPO

Note it doesn’t say it will be 50% all the time but during the ups and downs of the market the forces of nature will ensure it always will revert to 50%

As it did when RYM was trading at what seemed ridiculous multiples in 2014 and 2017 - Nature said things have got out of kilter so the forces of Nature ensured the relativity reverted back to 50%

And then SUM was hyped and ramped up to that ridiculously $8 level - Nature said things have got out kilter so the forces of Nature ensured the relativity reverted back to 50%

It’s all about that time reversion to the mean

Ignore the forces of Nature at your peril

Updated chart ...on monthly closing prices
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”