sharetrader
Page 438 of 468 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438439440441442448 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4672

Quote Originally Posted by epower View Post
    If you are a current shareholder you can participate in the capital raising over and above your allocation and stipulate $5 as your price. I did that last night and bought more shares over and above my 2.81:1 allocation. No commission and already paid today and own more shares at $5
    There will be a bookbuild process on March 8 to determine the price for extra shares existing shareholders wish to buy. The price cannot be below $5.

Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    There will be a bookbuild process on March 8 to determine the price for extra shares existing shareholders wish to buy. The price cannot be below $5.
    So they’ve withdrawn from my account but if I don’t get allocated shares as someone outbids me (i.e. pays $5.01) then I won’t get over allocated shares and will get refunded my deposit?

Guru

So they’ve withdrawn from my account but if I don’t get allocated shares as someone outbids me (i.e. pays $5.01) then I won’t get over allocated shares and will get refunded my deposit?
    You read the documentation?

I am not vested in this but a cursory glance indicated refunds by 20 March 2023. Perhaps best to check the documents yourself for confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjauck View Post
    You read the documentation?
    I essentially run my own personal small scale property index fund with property trusts and retirement village operators so didn’t read the documentation too much to be completely honest.

The bulk 95% + of my funds are in total world fund TWL

There’s no point bidding for shares early since you’ve got till the 6 March to do so. You won’t pay more than $5 as they are using a Maximum Retail Oversubscription Price, however If the share price were to fall below $5, you’ll still have to pay $5 a share. So it may be beneficial to wait till closer to 6 march before making any commitment.

Yeah, reminds me of the GNE float in 2014 when everyone got scaled. They take the $ immediately but return it if shares don’t get allocated.

Has anyone commented on the repayment of the USPP, $130m in fees to repay $290m of debt early - am I reading that correctly? It’s going to be one hell of a shareholder meeting eh, totally tanked their reputation as being a good steward of shareholder capital!

Default ... an exorbitantly expensive lesson for Ryman

Quote Originally Posted by huxley View Post
    Has anyone commented on the repayment of the USPP, $130m in fees to repay $290m of debt early - am I reading that correctly? It’s going to be one hell of a shareholder meeting eh, totally tanked their reputation as being a good steward of shareholder capital!
    Jenny Ruth on Business Desk says:

... the directors might just as well have set fire to hundreds of millions of dollars...
    Try and get hold of the whole article (they offer 10 days free, it's worth taking a look, they have some good articles). She paints a dire picture of their debt management. As she notes, they could have called upon the loyal shareholders any time to raise capital except they had a numb-skull pride in never having raised capital!

I took the simple option of selling the RYMRA rights on the first day at 60c. No hassles. They are now trading at 39.8c.