sharetrader
Page 362 of 462 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4615

Well done sir...was it an easy decision....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    One person on here had the courage to put their neck on the line and barked very clearly that $14 recently was silly stuff. I think its headed back under $8. Momentum a powerful thing and as we start to see house prices falling in Auckland the negative sentiment could very easily snowball.
    Certainly is and those overseas RYM lovers can quickly turn the price around if they so wish(I reckon it's NZ based sellers driving it down at the moment) I reckon your barking up the wrong tree if your saying under $8 but if it did OCA would only be worth 80c and we wouldn't like that now would we.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Certainly is and those overseas RYM lovers can quickly turn the price around if they so wish(I reckon it's NZ based sellers driving it down at the moment) I reckon your barking up the wrong tree if your saying under $8 but if it did OCA would only be worth 80c and we wouldn't like that now would we.
    Might have to do a Couta then and bet the ranch
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Default Melbourne in very steep decline

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12200033

Hang on to your hats folks, this looks like its getting ugly. The speed of the decline in Sydney and Melbourne is accelerating.
    The medium price of a Melbourne house suggests people will struggle to sell them and afford a decent sized RYM unit and the top end of the market if falling the most.
    Interesting times. Hope SUM other company is still not thinking of expanding over there.
    Last edited by Beagle; 02-02-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12200033

Hang on to your hats folks, this looks like its getting ugly. The speed of the decline in Sydney and Melbourne is accelerating.
    The medium price of a Melbourne house suggests people will struggle to sell them and afford a decent sized RYM unit and the top end of the market if falling the most.
    Interesting times. Hope SUM other company is still not thinking of expanding over there.
    Great, looks like RYM will be able to pick up some more land at a discount for future developments

Patient Panda...thankyou...outstanding wisdom indeed.

property prices dropped again in jan in syd , mel looked forward to see how the aus village operators are handling this
    one step ahead of the herd

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    property prices dropped again in jan in syd , mel looked forward to see how the aus village operators are handling this
    Yes, it's a good thing that RYM don't have any Sydney villages.

Quote Originally Posted by Patient Panda View Post
    Great, looks like RYM will be able to pick up some more land at a discount for future developments
    Yeah, lets not worry that they overpaid for all their existing Melbourne land and have locked themselves into some very expensive developments...no worries.
    Last edited by Beagle; 06-02-2019 at 12:25 PM.

Advanced Member

fwiw Aveo Group (AOG.ASX) has just announced their HY result and it's not pretty https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...asx-2A1132236/
    I think the headwind in the OZ property market is way stronger than over here so I have sold all my remaining RYM shares at $11 last week.