sharetrader
Page 346 of 462 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4618

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    If you deal through ANZ Securities, and have RYM in you portfolio, then click on movements and when that page comes up go to the sub menu which shows trades and select dividends. I have held since 2011 and they are all there so hopefully they go back to 2009 for you.
    Thanks for pointing that tip out 777.

Interesting Board appointment. Anthony Leighs is more your vertical construction guy. Given Leighs Construction is still around (and Mainzeal, Fletcher Eberts etc aren't) I presume he's not into under quoting / mis managing costs to win work.

And boring old Ryman climbs and climbs...

Vision over Visibility

FWIW -

After the passing of her husband early this year, Mother in Law purchased one of the new to be constructed units at Malvina Major village in Wellington. Was originally due to be completed November 18, then Feb 19, the latest update is now end-May 19..... Causing some stress and anxiety with uncertainty around when to sell the current house, and she is now second guessing if its the right decision etc... Selected Ryman as seemed to be the most 'on top of it's game' and trustworthy.. Due brand influence etc.. (Once she's there, am sure it will be amazing.)

Makes me wonder though... Is this a one off? Is Malvina Major symptomatic of a build rate slower than anticipated ? or Just Welly? ..then how are they progressing overall ?

Advanced Member

Ever know a builder to complete on time ....,,

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Ever know a builder to complete on time ....,,
    OCA completing villages on time and on budget and on well under half the PE of RYM....you asked
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

No doubt the carry ons up Karori way will be in the news for years to come

Ryman run rough shod over the WCC but that’s pretty easy to do these days ....money speaks

http://wellington.scoop.co.nz/?p=112921
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

I emphatically made the point a month ago at $14 that indeed it was overpriced. Anyone who listened and acted on that is $2 per share better off. Down 14.3% against the NZX50 which is down about 5.5%. Momentum a powerful force...could easily lose another dollar or two.
    Might be reasonable buying at ~ $11 in my opinion but I will probably just stick with OCA which is still trading on less than half the forward PE and also has a stellar reputation for care and I think has a better business model (for shareholders).
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-10-2018 at 03:48 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    I emphatically made the point a month ago at $14 that indeed it was overpriced. Anyone who listened and acted on that is $2 per share better off. Down 14.3% against the NZX50 which is down about 5.5%. Momentum a powerful force...could easily lose another dollar or two.
    Might be reasonable buying at ~ $11 in my opinion but I will probably just stick with OCA which is still trading on less than half the forward PE and also has a stellar reputation for care and I think has a better business model (for shareholders).

Mind you SUM down about the same %age

I reckon OCA could follow suit and drift back to 110 or so now the excitment of it getting to 120 plus is over
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Mind you SUM down about the same %age
    I reckon OCA could follow suit and drift back to 110 or so now the excitment of it getting to 120 plus is over
    SUM down slightly less in percentage terms. No, the new kid in town is already trading very close to NTA and people are paying "Jack" for their IP whereas with RYM people are paying close to three times NTA so megabucks for their IP. The market is giving the value of RYM and SUM's IP a haircut because their business model's are arguably inferior to OCA's from a shareholders perspective.
    I expect the relative SP of OCA to continue to materially outperform other sector participants.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-10-2018 at 03:57 PM.