sharetrader
Page 337 of 462 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338339340341347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4615
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    SUM things just don't make sense do they ! Like RYM consistently growing at one third to half the rate of SUM over the years but trading at a 50% PE premium.
    Bean counters know eventually the numbers MUST do the talking and silly relativity theories will be exposed for the old wives tales they surely are.
    Me, I reckon big city prices in Eastern Australia have reached peak affordability just like Auckland has and the chances of further gains over and above inflation in the medium term are slim to none.
    Makes SUM people wonder if a little company building a fair bit in provincial N.Z. is the better bet...
    Hey I will be laughing when Summersets sp catches up to Rymans. It will happen, but when? Who knows maybe Ryman sp might fall to a value of Summerset.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbroath View Post
    Morningstar upgraded their FV estimate from $11.30 to $13.60 yesterday based mainly off increased optimism about the Australian (Melbourne) expansion.
    LOL that's a SELL then
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Beagle ...RYM v SUM

It’s all about narrative and not a beauty contest ...and RYM win hands down

The top post ‘Facebook, facts, and alternative fictions: How to predict the narrative of the future’ is worth a read

http://www.paulormerod.com/blog-2/
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ggcc View Post
    Hey I will be laughing when Summersets sp catches up to Rymans. It will happen, but when? Who knows maybe Ryman sp might fall to a value of Summerset.
    Like I said before, I'm happy to put money on the table that it won't happen. RYM best of breed in every way and command the premium, remember RYM in the Top 10 healthcare companies in the world for the last 4 yrs, SUM others not even a blip on that radar screen.

Guru

The premium is getting larger by the day. Boring as.

Their profits are also increasing by the day and very boring it is too

Banned

And there we have it, reversion to the mean has occurred, based on today's highs SUM has slipped under the 60% channel line again.Its party time winner, I'm looking forward to all those free ciders in a few weeks Beagle.

Quality always comes thru... how come the world cup in so many sports only been won by a few nations? Quality prevails

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    And there we have it, reversion to the mean has occurred, based on today's highs SUM has slipped under the 60% channel line again.Its party time winner, I'm looking forward to all those free ciders in a few weeks Beagle.
    It hasn't stuck yet mate. Close of trade my friend.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Very close to hitting $13. Another nice wee stepping stone. Needs another $1.20 to be a 4x return on my original purchase price.

Well positioned as Percy would say