sharetrader
Page 367 of 462 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4615

Ryman sold 45 less occupation rights than pcp but still made heaps more underlying profit ...that’s good

Question - OCA had heaps more sales in H119 than pcp but hardly increased underlying profit ...hmmmm
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Ryman sold 45 less occupation rights but still made heaps more underlying profit ...that’s good

Question - OCA had heaps more sales in H119 but hardly increased bderlying profit ...hmmmm
    Might make more sense to compare full years with each other ...
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Relatively new to this share trading game... but looking at RYM lately, is there anything I’m missing out on ? They put out good news last week, yet their share price is still dropping, again... is there something I’ve missed ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hereweare View Post
    Relatively new to this share trading game... but looking at RYM lately, is there anything I’m missing out on ? They put out good news last week, yet their share price is still dropping, again... is there something I’ve missed ?
    Welcome to the " Conglomeration of Chaos" (Borrowed from Baa Baa)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by hereweare View Post
    Mr Market clearly expecting more than Mr RYM produced, must be the case as sum other share prices haven't moved much down (or up) since Friday morning...
    I am worried for ARV now as they have to do worse than RYM, and if RYM weren't good enough, then that ol' dog surely can't be
    Last edited by trader_jackson; 27-05-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Welcome to the " Conglomeration of Chaos" (Borrowed from Baa Baa)
    And even in this “Conglomeration of Chaos” the Couta Theorem holds firm

Almost as strong as Einstein’s “Law of Relativity”

RYM might drift down to $11.20 something based on that
    Last edited by winner69; 27-05-2019 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Mr Market clearly expecting more than Mr RYM produced, must be the case as sum other share prices haven't moved much down (or up) since Friday morning...
    I am worried for ARV now as they have to do worse than RYM, and if RYM weren't good enough, then that ol' dog surely can't be
    You can only get away with sub-par growth for so long...no matter who you are.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    You can only get away with sub-par growth for so long...no matter who you are.
    True true, equally, you can only get away with producing above par growth, but still labeled a dog for so long...
    I find it funny some thought sum listed operators were cheap, but really they were fair value (at best) and RYM was the expensive one...

I find it funny some thought sum listed operators were cheap, but really they were fair value (at best) and RYM was the expensive one...
    Nice to see you are finally catching on ....no dogs, all mostly fairly valued .....but Ryman is the expensive one (outlier) for a lot of good reasons.
    Last edited by winner69; 27-05-2019 at 12:46 PM.

True true, equally, you can only get away with producing above par growth, but still labeled a dog for so long...
    SUM are very "cheep"... like a Budgie
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine