sharetrader
Page 338 of 464 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4633
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    It hasn't stuck yet mate. Close of trade my friend.
    And there we have it Beagle $7.71 divided by $12.93 equals 59.6%, the Couta theorum continues to stand true after 6 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    And there we have it Beagle $7.71 divided by $12.93 equals 59.6%, the Couta theorum continues to stand true after 6 yrs.
    SUM things are difficult to figure.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Advanced Member

Like I said before, I'm happy to put money on the table that it won't happen. RYM best of breed in every way and command the premium, remember RYM in the Top 10 healthcare companies in the world for the last 4 yrs, SUM others not even a blip on that radar screen.
    Thanks for the offer, but so far you have been very correct on the analysis and I have to say, I maybe blinded by the love of SUM other company. One thing is for sure we will all benefit on these sorts of shares as they continue throughout the years appreciating.

And there we have it, reversion to the mean has occurred, based on today's highs SUM has slipped under the 60% channel line again.Its party time winner, I'm looking forward to all those free ciders in a few weeks Beagle.
    772 / 1268 = 60.9% Under or over 60% on 7th September eh mate is I reckon who's buying the first dozen.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-08-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    772 / 1268 = 60.9%
    HaHa, clutching at straws there Beagle, will change day by day but SUM has still been reverted to the mean.PS-There is no getting off those cider shouts mate.

HaHa, clutching at straws there Beagle, will change day by day but SUM has still been reverted to the mean.PS-There is no getting off those cider shouts mate.
    Monthly closes are what matters ...not the day to day noise

End of month when fundies etc sort of balance things up as their funds go
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

You can't blame me for trying. I'm definitely going to draw the line at not immigrating to the Auckland Islands though
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-08-2018 at 02:50 PM.

RYM has passed the $13 again

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    RYM has passed the $13 again
    Thankfully I have One Ole Faithful in Portfolio #1. When I need a ray of sunshine RYM provides it.

It doesn't look boring these days.Investors are looking for defensive assets. More surprisingly gold is no longer a safe haven. It also dropped along with base metals. The precious metals normally go up in times of investor panic, but not this week. . Investors pulled the most money from technology stocks since February's sell-off. Financials stocks also suffered big outflows.