sharetrader
Page 382 of 462 FirstFirst ... 282332372378379380381382383384385386392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4618

Thanks Beagle et al. Good reading .
    keep safe

The smallers are just designed to feed the bigs.
    Last edited by tomm; 26-03-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Article please ?
    No article just an upgrade from accumulate to buy due to price changed.

Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere - I did search in case it had, but didn’t find anything.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/bet...3Jg9SGj9hiolLQ

This is what a good employer looks like. An employer who genuinely understands that without their staff they would have no business. An employer who recognises the physical and emotional impact the current situation has on staff. An employer who appreciates their staff’s commitment to continue providing quality care and support to their residents, in a time of major risk and uncertainty. I do not hold RYM but they deserve a major thumbs up for this. I would happily work for them if the opportunity ever arose.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    Apologies if this has been discussed elsewhere - I did search in case it had, but didn’t find anything.

This is what a good employer looks like. An employer who genuinely understands that without their staff they would have no business. An employer who recognises the physical and emotional impact the current situation has on staff. An employer who appreciates their staff’s commitment to continue providing quality care and support to their residents, in a time of major risk and uncertainty. I do not hold RYM but they deserve a major thumbs up for this. I would happily work for them if the opportunity ever arose.
    Hear! Hear!

Properly recognizing the risk that their staff is taking each and every day.

In contrast, devastatingly sad to read about how staff at some rest & retirement homes just abandoned those in their care in Spain - leaving them to die of the virus or die from neglect and starvation.
    Last edited by Balance; 30-03-2020 at 08:09 PM.

OMG. That is heartbreaking

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    In contrast, devastatingly sad to read about how staff at some rest & retirement homes just abandoned those in their care in Spain - leaving them to die of the virus or die from neglect and starvation.

Quote Originally Posted by justakiwi View Post
    OMG. That is heartbreaking
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/w...ing-homes.html

"Soldiers who were sent to disinfect nursing homes had found people “completely abandoned, or even dead, in their beds,” the defense secretary, Margarita Robles, revealed on Monday. More gruesome discoveries followed, including the revelation of two dozen deaths in a single nursing home in Madrid." "Another source of pride for the Spanish has been the country’s robust public health care system; last year, a study ranked Spain as the world’s healthiest country."

Let's be grateful that our aged care industry in NZ maintains a good standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/w...ing-homes.html

"Soldiers who were sent to disinfect nursing homes had found people “completely abandoned, or even dead, in their beds,” the defense secretary, Margarita Robles, revealed on Monday. More gruesome discoveries followed, including the revelation of two dozen deaths in a single nursing home in Madrid." "Another source of pride for the Spanish has been the country’s robust public health care system; last year, a study ranked Spain as the world’s healthiest country."

Let's be grateful that our aged care industry in NZ maintains a good standard.
    This is what the managements of a big company is about. RYM knows how to manage the business up to the best level as possible. As they put their business onto lock down to protect their residents even before the government's announcement for lock down while the others were still scratching their heads. If some one keep telling me to compare RYM with others, I shall just laugh.
    Very proud being one of RYM's share holders.

Watch this stock as investors sold A2M and Fisher Paykel Health to look for bargain stocks.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    Watch this stock as investors sold A2M and Fisher Paykel Health to look for bargain stocks.
    Do you think Ryman is a bargain at these levels??? Take off the rose tinted glasses if you think Ryman is cheap. There are plenty of other stock well below their NTA.......