sharetrader
Page 387 of 462 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4615

The full-year dividend was lifted to 24.2 cents per share, inline with growth in underlying profit and our long-standing policyof paying out 50 percent of underlying profits to shareholders.

Veteran novice

RYM's Victorian villages don't appear to be impacted by the "selected suburbs" being locked down in Melbourne.

Ryman Healthcare Limited Share Scheme Information 2020

All-employee share schemeTo participate in the all-employee scheme, each staff member will contribute a minimum of$500 (and up to a maximum amount of $10,000) towards the on-market purchase of Rymanshares. To assist the staff member to purchase more shares, the Company will advance aninterest-free loan equal to the employee’s contribution towards the share purchase (the‘financial assistance’).For example, if a staff member contributes $1,000 to purchase shares, then the Company willlend a further $1,000. This means the staff member is able to purchase $2,000 of shares inRyman. The loan is repayable when the staff member leaves the Company. Shares purchasedunder the scheme are held in the employee’s name and are not subject to any restrictions.The total financial assistance provided by the Company for staff share purchases under thescheme will be up to $1.5 million over the next year. The all-employee scheme has been offeredsince 2012.This financial assistance will be provided to the following staff members to enable them toacquire the Company’s shares on-market:

Veteran novice

Seems a pretty standard Employee Share Scheme, tomm. Designed, of course, to encourage a climate of participation and ownership. There's plenty of them around!

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Seems a pretty standard Employee Share Scheme, tomm. Designed, of course, to encourage a climate of participation and ownership. There's plenty of them around!
    I was curious to look at the share trading, look like it has been blocked by both end for this reason for a week now. I think they are probably try to hold the price down and will have a big jump very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tomm View Post
    I was curious to look at the share trading, look like it has been blocked by both end for this reason for a week now. I think they are probably try to hold the price down and will have a big jump very soon.
    I very much doubt whether that staff scheme had any bearing at all on recent trading ...if that’s what you were saying.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I very much doubt whether that staff scheme had any bearing at all on recent trading ...if that’s what you were saying.
    Not bearing and bulls either, that's what I mean.
    Put a big block BUY @12.70 and a few big block Sales up to @13.50.
    Last edited by tomm; 10-07-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Nice dividend paid out yesterday. One of the few that hasn’t been cut and actually still growing.

have always thought employee share scheme a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slothbear View Post
    Nice dividend paid out yesterday. One of the few that hasn’t been cut and actually still growing.

have always thought employee share scheme a good idea.
    RYM delivered a better outcome from what they said. Great company to hold and invest.

At least they’ve kept the virus out

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/357372
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”