sharetrader
Page 193 of 462 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4618
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Is the PE 21 now? According to IRG and ASB....... are they missing something ?
    Missing something you are.

Research more you should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaygor1 View Post
    It is 10:55pm where I am so can't go into too much detail at the minute.

To briefly answer your question (kind of) is… well… it depends. Refer to this post from PT for the issues to think about:
    http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...l=1#post481906

..and this post from Roger is very helpful and may help clarify:
    http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...l=1#post480634

Suggest you read and absorb the last 8 months of posts on this thread to clarify further; there is a lot of other good info amongst it all too.
    Thanks Vaygor1. I appreciate your help and will look back. Very helpful. I read back some, but not quite that far.
    im just trying to get my head around these things, its not easy to DYOR when you dont know where to start. Thanks. It looks like in the mid term it beats the bank, so got to be good. need to dedicate time to this.
    sommerset taking a hammering . All in the same sea but different boats ?

heres a great article on why these companies are such great cash cows lol

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-1...candal/5584412
    one step ahead of the herd

Veteran novice

It seems that it's not only in the villages that Ryman has occasional problems. Invitations to a public meeting to discuss the new Petone development were sent to shareholders in the Wellington region, based on details from the share register. Unfortunately, Ryman "....made an administrative error in extracting some information from it and this caused a number of flyers to go out with incorrect details." Apologies followed this cock-up which my spy tells me included complete strangers being coupled together on one letter!

Not a good look but no lasting damage to the company or its shareprice - hopefully.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Exclamation You can never relax in the digital age.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    It seems that it's not only in the villages that Ryman has occasional problems. Invitations to a public meeting to discuss the new Petone development were sent to shareholders in the Wellington region, based on details from the share register. Unfortunately, Ryman "....made an administrative error in extracting some information from it and this caused a number of flyers to go out with incorrect details." Apologies followed this cock-up which my spy tells me included complete strangers being coupled together on one letter!

Not a good look but no lasting damage to the company or its shareprice - hopefully.
    We emailed them about that and got an apology.
    They very much stressed that it was their fault and nothing to do with Link...

But the address was incomplete and when I checked Link updated our address a couple of weeks ago by removing part of it !

Update: In one of those coincidences that happen from time to time we have, in the last few minutes, received another one!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 17-07-2014 at 03:13 PM. Reason: lightening strikes twice!
    om mani peme hum

Advanced Member

Looks like Ryman are going to be busy ...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11296775

IMO

How the sentiment has changed.With 3 positive announcements since june. Not long ago the s/p would have jumped with each one. Under 50DMA now.

percy

I was at Barrington Mall this morning and noticed a very good display by Ryman, advertising their Beckenham Courts Village.Nicely set up with a good video on a village benefits , playing on large screen TV.Good printed material for people to pick up and take home,with a nice free pen.[no I didn't!].
    You have to hand it to Ryman,they lead by example.!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...rrell-Williams

Looks like they are getting some good positive hip exposure...

Time has caught up with RYM ..... the long term uptrend is over, not because the price is falling but just it is not going anywhere when it has been going up

But I will show some ill discipline and hold in hope that just a temporary aberration and that another spurt up to 9 bucks is coming soon. Hope can be a strategy, sometimes

Its been such a good ride I can afford to be lax ..... but below 8 bucks and out they go

Sign of a tired market .... so likely to buy back in the low 7 dollar range methinks