sharetrader
Page 194 of 462 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4618
    percy

You may be happier using Yahoo charts as it shows the share price is still above the 200 day moving average.!! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You may be happier using Yahoo charts as it shows the share price is still above the 200 day moving average.!! lol.
    Yes it is but with the MA200 at 807 its not that far above is it

That's one reason I am showing ill discipline and hoping this is not the end of the uptrend at all.

Percy, even you have to admit that the price has gone nowhere for the the last 4 months or so

It'll be ok though cows this time it's different

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yes it is but with the MA200 at 807 its not that far above is it

That's one reason I am showing ill discipline and hoping this is not the end of the uptrend at all.

Percy, even you have to admit that the price has gone nowhere for the the last 4 months or so

It'll be ok though cows this time it's different
    Well according to Yahoo the share price was $8.35 today,while the Simple 200 day moving average was $8.11, and the Exponential 200 day moving average was $7.99.
    Don't worry about the cows this time,think of your Rata trees,don't expect they have done much over the past 4 months either!!!
    ps.Surely you are enjoying a free ride anyhow???
    Last edited by percy; 21-07-2014 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Time has caught up with RYM ..... the long term uptrend is over, not because the price is falling but just it is not going anywhere when it has been going up

But I will show some ill discipline and hold in hope that just a temporary aberration and that another spurt up to 9 bucks is coming soon. Hope can be a strategy, sometimes

Its been such a good ride I can afford to be lax ..... but below 8 bucks and out they go

Sign of a tired market .... so likely to buy back in the low 7 dollar range methinks
    That chart looks suspiciously like another one you posted recently except the other one's downwards break was more developed....which should suggest that might be where this one is going...
    Three positive land acquisition announcements and the price goes down, hmmm.
    Is the market "over" stocks trading on a PE of >30 ?
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-07-2014 at 09:54 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    That chart looks suspiciously like another one you posted recently except the other one's downwards break was more developed....which should suggest that might be where this one is going...
    Three positive land acquisition announcements and the price goes down, hmmm.
    Is the market "over" stocks trading on a PE of >30 ?
    Just a bit of a resting phase Roger IMHO with 11 sites now landbanked long term this pup is only going in one direction.

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Just a bit of a resting phase Roger IMHO with 11 sites now landbanked long term this pup is only going in one direction.
    Exactly couta

But to maximise future returns I not going to give too much back and will sell at 800 odd and will be able to buy heaps more when price is say 650 odd

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Agreed long term mate, but short term isn't so clear. I wouldn't mind getting back in but I don't see any reason to be in any sort of hurry. I'm expecting the market to track sideways for the balance of 2014, at least, so my investment thesis at present centres around staying liquid and being patient to wait for compelling opportunities, if any, and / or buying value or yield stocks where you're being paid to wait.
    Its interesting to note we now have a clear break below the 100 day moving average which currently stands at $8.43.
    When you take into account recent positive news x 3 didn't help stop that break there's plenty to ponder in terms of its short term SP direction in my opinion, likewise for SUM.

Then there's this proposed IPO which will suck even more life out of the market in general and this sector in particular.
    http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/7...lding-boomhtml
    Last edited by Beagle; 22-07-2014 at 02:10 PM.

IMO

Ive been shaken out of my final 33%, S/P dropped lower to $8.17 but back to my sell price $8.22.More buyers than sellers now so good luck either way. If i don't get a chance again to buyback lower later i may buy more AOG (way below NTA) or maybe some of the new listing Oceania if it stacks up.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 24-07-2014 at 11:30 PM. Reason: $8.17 not $2.17

Moosie would remind us that' bollies tightened and when this happens a break out occurs in direction of prevailing short term trend ....this case down (or something lie that)

But I reckon it will back to 830 by close today - no worries as hope is a strategy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Well according to Yahoo the share price was $8.35 today,while the Simple 200 day moving average was $8.11, and the Exponential 200 day moving average was $7.99.
    Don't worry about the cows this time,think of your Rata trees,don't expect they have done much over the past 4 months either!!!
    ps.Surely you are enjoying a free ride anyhow???
    Well percy ....the gap to the MA200 must be shrinking by the day

Do I hope ....hope can be a strategy ........hoping like buggery but I fear tomorrow or Friday is the day to say farewell

But 650 will be a good re entry