sharetrader
Page 195 of 462 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 4618
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Well percy ....the gap to the MA200 must be shrinking by the day

Do I hope ....hope can be a strategy ........hoping like buggery but I fear tomorrow or Friday is the day to say farewell

But 650 will be a good re entry
    We are certainly living in interesting times.The EMA has moved up to $8.00 and the SMA to $8.12, while the SP has fallen to $8.20,so the gap is quickly narrowing.
    Now comes the interesting times.! Will the SP go through the 200 EMA,and stay under it,or will it go through it and then rise above it in the not to distant future ?We will have to watch and see. Great excitement!
    Either the up trend will be confirmed over,or it "rise from the dead" and continue its merry way.

Banned

Well percy ....the gap to the MA200 must be shrinking by the day

Do I hope ....hope can be a strategy ........hoping like buggery but I fear tomorrow or Friday is the day to say farewell

But 650 will be a good re entry
    I was kinda hoping you'd put up that little chart again relating current happiness to how often you view your share portfolio that chart could be the best advise we all could take right now. Disc-In the red on this one now but holding tight should bounce back to $8.30 plus soon I reckon

How's that 200MA going Percy

percy

How's that 200MA going Percy
    Best summed up by that great Queen song "Under Pressure."
    Share Price $8.14
    200 day SMA $8.13.
    200 day EMA $8.12.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Best summed up by that great Queen song "Under Pressure."
    Share Price $8.14
    200 day SMA $8.13.
    200 day EMA $8.12.
    Under pressure eh ... thought tomorrow would have to be the day ..... but still hoping like buggery that today is the low for a while

Mind you it was $7.00 a year ago and $6.50 does sound a nice re-entry point. But then even 650 is a PE of over 20 this years forecast profit ...... maybe $5.50 is more realistic price to hang out for

percy

Under pressure eh ... thought tomorrow would have to be the day ..... but still hoping like buggery that today is the low for a while

Mind you it was $7.00 a year ago and $6.50 does sound a nice re-entry point. But then even 650 is a PE of over 20 this years forecast profit ...... maybe $5.50 is more realistic price to hang out for
    The simple pleasure of living in "interesting times" is being able to sit back and enjoy whatever the market does.?! The market giveth and the market taketh?!
    ps.Time is the friend of a good company,and the enemy of a poor company.
    NB.Ryman is a good [great] company.
    Last edited by percy; 24-07-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The simple pleasure of living in "interesting times" is being able to sit back and enjoy whatever the market does.?! The market giveth and the market taketh?!
    ps.Time is the friend of a good company,and the enemy of a poor company.
    NB.Ryman is a good [great] company.
    Agree with you wholeheartedly mate

Mr P had a version of that market behaviour thingie ....something like the market taketh away but often giveth back heaps more (for great companies)

I won't be taketh camp away but looking forward to the giveth back heaps bit.

Ryman will continue to make heaps of money but the market sometimes only wants to pay 15 times earnings and sometimes 30 times earnings .....hence large cyclical swings in the shareprice,

Maybe selling tomorrow (not allowing the taketh away) and waiting for the giveth heaps back time.

But I appreciate you are long term investor type which is good. You know a bit of short term pain not too bad as in 5 to 10 years time you be a lot richer eh. You been through al these cycles before eh.

percy

Agree with you wholeheartedly mate

Mr P had a version of that market behaviour thingie ....something like the market taketh away but often giveth back heaps more (for great companies)

I won't be taketh camp away but looking forward to the giveth back heaps bit.

Ryman will continue to make heaps of money but the market sometimes only wants to pay 15 times earnings and sometimes 30 times earnings .....hence large cyclical swings in the shareprice,

Maybe selling tomorrow (not allowing the taketh away) and waiting for the giveth heaps back time.

But I appreciate you are long term investor type which is good. You know a bit of short term pain not too bad as in 5 to 10 years time you be a lot richer eh. You been through al these cycles before eh.
    Having a "free ride" makes a big difference in the way one views the Ryman share price.[In fact any share price.] !!!!!

IMO

Yes its a fab feeling and has been easy to get triple bagger with RYM.Being free carried is the oh so sweet spot to be in. I will be back lower down if they keep dropping for a quadruple bagger later.

Some people think I'm nuts waiting for $6.50 re-entry, $5.50 might be pushing it a bit