sharetrader
Page 3 of 462 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Now that there is no news on RYM the ususal buying lull has set in. I for one have taken the opportunity to top up and will do so again should it get anywhere near, or south of, $3.00. With a significant land bank, developments funded out of capital not debt and a modest 14 - 15 PE, this has a lot of growth left in it, especially when one considers the Remuera and Napier homes from which fees should soon come on stream. Any other takers to top up?
    \"Lookin\' good Billy Ray!\"
    \"Feelin\' good Lewis!\"
    - Trading Places

I am keen to buy a few more too but I have been waitng for the shares to stop going up!

I bought at 1.68 and 1.83 so $3 looks expensive. However teh shares have fallen for 5 straight days - it might be time to buy soon.
    \"The overweening conceit which the greater part of men have of their own abilities [and] their absurd presumption in their own good fortune.\" - <b>Adam Smith</b> - <i>The Wealth of Nations</i>

The information you have is not the information you want.
    The information you want is not the information you need.
    The information you need is not the information you can obtain.
    The informaton you can obtain costs more than you want to pay.

quote:Originally posted by rmbbrave

I am keen to buy a few more too but I have been waitng for the shares to stop going up!

I bought at 1.68 and 1.83 so $3 looks expensive. However teh shares have fallen for 5 straight days - it might be time to buy soon.
    Interesting to note that MET has been dropping during the same period. I find it hard to decide between the two.
    Disc: JWI, VCT, VCT010

Stainless Steel Rat - slipping between the cracks.

In the end I bought a few more at $3.12.

It took a while for the trade to got through though. Maybe there aren't that many willing sellers.
    \"The overweening conceit which the greater part of men have of their own abilities [and] their absurd presumption in their own good fortune.\" - <b>Adam Smith</b> - <i>The Wealth of Nations</i>

Advanced Member

Ryman are a continuing growth story and are looking to increase their wealth by 15% per annum.Given the increasing older age profile and the fact that Ryman has its own construction company Ryman will continue to outperform....with no surprises.

I wonder if they might be tempted across the ditch. They seem to ahve a good formula and only lack liquidity which could be easily addressed with a major exansion this way. Plenty of oldies here too!
    Empty kookaburras make the most sound.
    Lessons from a snake-eater

Advanced Member

Since i started this topic the stock seems to have been well and truly discovered and the value has rapidly dissapeared.
    Still remains a very good long term prospect, i want more shares but am hoping for a typical october share price slump. Sooner or later something will happen that will hitr the market hard then i will top up.

The 15% EPS growth should be sustainable for some time. Once they have all the old crunchies in their homes and have reached critical mass they will then be able to move more into the healthcare side.

Tip of the day ............. The south island run companys are the ones to be on. Sensible leadership and not as flash as the jaffa operations

quote:Originally posted by ratkin

Still remains a very good long term prospect, i want more shares but am hoping for a typical october share price slump.
    Is there really a slump in October? Across the whole market? Or just Ryman? If so, why?

If there is a "slump" I will join you in buying more of these shares?

Ryman up another 10cents today. I am glad I bought more at $3.12. Even that price is starting to look cheap now.

yes yes yes. I topped up at 2.27, 2.78 and 3.13 and am a happy chappy indeed. I love the elderly.
    \"Lookin\' good Billy Ray!\"
    \"Feelin\' good Lewis!\"
    - Trading Places