sharetrader
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Yes agree Oanda's charting is not that flash, but its adequate. (If you think its bad now you should have seen it a few years ago).

Latitude state - No manual dealer intervention – you trade on prices generated from commingled wholesale prices.

I doubt if you are dealing direct with the market as you would through Globex for example. So basically they sound like just another 'white label' type operation. Nothing wrong with that if they are sound, and I can see the benefits of having your money locally (ASB).

STP
    http://www.algorithmics.com/EN/media...403-eforex.pdf

After about a fortnight of trading FX intensely and 10 consecutive unsuccessful trades I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

Did all of you start out trading the 1-hr timeframe or on longer charts? Also, what % of your orders are limit entries? (as opposed to market entries).
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    After about a fortnight of trading FX intensely and 10 consecutive unsuccessful trades I feel like I'm getting somewhere.

Did all of you start out trading the 1-hr timeframe or on longer charts? Also, what % of your orders are limit entries? (as opposed to market entries).
    I started trading the day chart.......thats way back before lower time-frames were readily available to the masses. It was so easy then.

Now I use daily, 30m, 1 hr, 4 hr, and sometimes hone down as low as 15 and 5 minute for entries/exits.

Limit/Market entries....hard to put a % on that. I do whatever is required at the time, based on my trading plan.

arco

Arco.. haha how did you know my car did have rego for like 3months, well since then i sold the EVO and got me a Mercedes which i drive to uni daily. spent around 2000$ total on it i repairs. Now is time to save money, and make some cash to increase my status
    Bye Bye BUy