sharetrader
Page 93 of 120 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Management been pulling the wool over shareholders eyes for some time now. Its coming right, yeah right, someone pass me a Tui ! Another good lesson in the value of TA. Selling as it crossed down through the 100 day MA would have got shareholders out at 77 cents and they'd be right pleased with that outcome now ! Obviously the 100 day TA is screaming at you to stay out at this stage, even the 30 day MA screams stay out. Has all the makings of IQE and PPL
    No doubt Godfrey Hurst will pick up whatever stock, plant and machinery it likes from the receiver at pennies on the dollar and be laughing all the way to the bank with an even more dominant market position so in future customers whop really do want woolen carpet will be well fleeced.
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-07-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    So, most likely outcome
    1) death spiral?
    2) slow recovery?
    3. takeover?
    I spun the random number spinner and got 1 both times....Hmmmm thats a sell dont buy signal
    I

Hoop I think you right. Not so long ago I went through their spinning and carpet manufacturing plant and it was not inspiring.
    The future for CAV might be in tourism, its look like a partly working museum to me. .

percy

Just loved the "partly working museum".
    Absolute classic.

"The direction is clear and our Company is now completely aligned and focused on core business. The benefits are starting to show. However, there is still much to be done and many challenges lie ahead. But we’re in the best shape to meet them"

That was the front page of last years annual report. It's mostly bollocks except the "there is still much to be done and many challenges lie ahead" part.

Revenue down, debt to equity ratio up 20% despite debt reduction being a priority, CFO suddenly resigns...

No, it does not look good, not at all.

reckon next financial yr is do or die for this company and they should sell the AUS operations paydown debt and should have done a rights issue last yr.
    one step ahead of the herd

If they have done a rights issue last year when the share price at about 80c. They would be free of headache. This management is way over expection think over do When at agm

someone hoovered up all the supply pretty quickly around and just under 30c smell a turn around next financial yr maybe

Winston making his move, forget lime for the cycleway, what's more kiwi and green than a woollen cycleway, conflict of interest methinks, bit of a flax weave for underlay and you're ticking plenty of voters boxes

Quote Originally Posted by PJ001 View Post
    Winston making his move, forget lime for the cycleway, what's more kiwi and green than a woollen cycleway, conflict of interest methinks, bit of a flax weave for underlay and you're ticking plenty of voters boxes

I think Winston should buy cavalier to furnish the govt buildings