sharetrader
Page 99 of 120 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JoeM View Post
    Not sure where you are looking but to me the headings are not well placed, from what i can see long term debt reduced from $35M to $33.6M and short term from $6.5M to $.5M. Odd to list long term before short term and not have a sub-heading.
    You are right I stand corrected. I think I may suffer from late onset Dyslexia. I just (presumed) that current is first and non-current following. Silly me.

And the headings are a bit arse about face too....

percy

I reread the interim this afternoon.
    Confused me too.
    Not up to scratch.

Now they are taking on the world again?

percy

Today's announcement is very positive.
    The turn around,which I doubted, is now well advanced.
    Chairman and CEO proving their worth.

Disc.Not a shareholder.

Investor

The update today and numbers around indicate that turnaround is well and truly underway.

Hopefully all the bad things from yester years are behind them now and no more ghosts in the closet.

Disc : Bought at the open today

Congrats CAV management, a most encouraging turnaround. About eight months ago I was topping up between 28 and 31 cents, always having the "Feltex" demise in the memory cells, but, after hanging on through thin and thin, the carpet pile's getting thicker!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ekrub View Post
    Congrats CAV management, a most encouraging turnaround. About eight months ago I was topping up between 28 and 31 cents, always having the "Feltex" demise in the memory cells, but, after hanging on through thin and thin, the carpet pile's getting thicker!
    Well done for buying in those ranges. Good bottom picking. I see the NPAT is in the range of nearly $4m. That would mean about 5.8 cps so a Pe of about 11 on todays share price. Seems about fair I guess.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Well done for buying in those ranges. Good bottom picking. I see the NPAT is in the range of nearly $4m. That would mean about 5.8 cps so a Pe of about 11 on todays share price. Seems about fair I guess.
    Yes, agree to that. Fair assessment, however being a turnaround story I tend to go for slightly higher PE multiple of 12-13, which would push the price into 70s range. My pick is that's where it'll end up come actual reporting time in Aug.
    Last edited by sb9; 05-06-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Yes, agree to that. Fair assessment, however being a turnaround story I tend to go for slightly higher PE multiple of 12-13, which would push the price into 70s range. My pick is that's where it'll end up come actual reporting time in Aug.
    Don't disagree with your analysis, and yes it probably will be in the 70's. However myself I would put a slightly lower PE on this as they (CEO) and board have yet to probe themselves. We did have this "turnaround story" 2 years ago for it to go tits up last year. For me the Jury is still out, need 2 years back to back before I get fully comfortable.

So the EBITDA (Normalised) for the last 3 six month periods are:
    $0.5m to Dec16
    $2.1m to Jun17 (for a full-yr result of $2.6m)
    $4.4m to Dec17
    To meet the FY advised range requires $5.2m to $5.6m in the six months to Jun18.

Now the real unknown - what is the rest of 2018 and beyond going to look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    So the EBITDA (Normalised) for the last 3 six month periods are:
    $0.5m to Dec16
    $2.1m to Jun17 (for a full-yr result of $2.6m)
    $4.4m to Dec17
    To meet the FY advised range requires $5.2m to $5.6m in the six months to Jun18.

Now the real unknown - what is the rest of 2018 and beyond going to look like?
    The trend says it all...big numbers not seen for years will be reported in F19
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”