sharetrader
Page 117 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1194
    Legend

Announcement next week anyone - for Major Govt Carpet Supply Contract for all them thousands of Govt Houses for untold homeless ?

CAV might fly like an eagle again to the MOOOOOON and beyond yet - huh ?

Investor

Looks like CEO Paul had enough trying to turnaround this pup and decided throw in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Looks like CEO Paul had enough trying to turnaround this pup and decided throw in the towel.
    I always love it when CEOs do the honourable thing - With Cavalier now well positioned to commence the five-year strategy implementation, it is the right time for me to hand over the reins”

As you hinted maybe he is tired and bored .....and is “putting my energy into a new role.”
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post

Next month's Dividend may have to be cancelled to pay him out all the inflated dues & accrued CEO add-ons ..

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    I always love it when CEOs do the honourable thing - With Cavalier now well positioned to commence the five-year strategy implementation, it is the right time for me to hand over the reins”

As you hinted maybe he is tired and bored .....and is “putting my energy into a new role.”

Wish I could get as tired selling a bit of Corporate Real Estate & directing a slight change in direction
    of a tired long thought lame horse for the said package ..

Oh I love the release. Apparentally CAV has a globally iconic brand. Also the CEO led the turnaround of the company.

Maybe the accounting team doing the P and L must have missed something. And the brand is so iconic the marketing team decided to restrict consumer access to its products, you know like Rolex. Or the bankers actually wanted to lend CAV more money and were disappointed to have the debt paid down. Maybe that is the answer, the accounting team missed the iconic brand value add.

A company that seems to be living in an alternative universe perhaps. Could be a good Hollywood movie concept.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dassets View Post
    Oh I love the release. Apparentally CAV has a globally iconic brand. Also the CEO led the turnaround of the company.

Maybe the accounting team doing the P and L must have missed something. And the brand is so iconic the marketing team decided to restrict consumer access to its products, you know like Rolex. Or the bankers actually wanted to lend CAV more money and were disappointed to have the debt paid down. Maybe that is the answer, the accounting team missed the iconic brand value add.

A company that seems to be living in an alternative universe perhaps. Could be a good Hollywood movie concept.

Agree with you there - Dassets ..

CAV may have forgotten where the gas & accelerator pedals are ..
    Last edited by nztx; 22-04-2021 at 07:19 PM.

the ceo did his job well ...... down size and save cav. bankers orders
    but in the long term that is undecided if they survive under there new plan
    one step ahead of the herd

CAV Chairman goes 2020. Now a new one.
    CAV CEO goes 2021.
    Spinning Manager goes June 2021.
    Sales heading south - year after year.
    Auckland buildings sold, competitors booming in red hot property market with CEO leaving four months after receiving long term share plan.
    Things not looking good.

Capital value @$0.43 = $29.5m
    Cash on hand @ 31 Dec = $26.3m
    + no debt, profitable and executing new strategy

Good to see consistent daily increase in share price