sharetrader
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
Results 1,081 to 1,086 of 1086

Thread: Cavalier -- cav

Legend

but you might be waiting a long time for a meaningful return on investment this from an announcement

Financial benefits of the transformation strategy and return to profitable growth expected from FY23 onwards, following an initial 12 to 24 months of investment, with full benefits expected from FY25 onwards.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/356719
    bull
    One step ahead of the herd

Investor

How is that for some serious bidding....

1,025,136 4 39

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    With sale and lease back of properties I would say debt will be almost zero, wonder what that'll do to sp, may be a buck??
    yea i had a closer look , after the sale of the building and the improving sales outlook for the rest of this year they should have close to 20 odd million cash as my guess by next half which is close to 30c / share. also the sell out of synthetics will add to the improving picture. the caveat is the uncertain picture going on from next year once stimulus runs out
    Last edited by bull....; 17-09-2020 at 10:47 AM.
    bull
    One step ahead of the herd

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    yea i had a closer look , after the sale of the building and the improving sales outlook for the rest of this year they should have close to 20 odd million cash as my guess by next half which is close to 30c / share. also the sell out of synthetics will add to the improving picture. the caveat is the uncertain picture going on from next year once stimulus runs out
    At least they've got clear strategy going forward and very lean in their operation unlike earlier with all manufacturing plants adding onto cost base.

Looks like sharsies crowd haven't got cottoned onto this one yet

Resolution: That the sale and leaseback of the Auckland Property, details of which are set out in the Explanatory Statement, so as to enable the Company to execute its transformation to the all-wool and natural materials business model, while also providing it with the additional liquidity and funding, be approved.
    Detail of the total number of votes cast in person or by a proxy holder are:
    Resolution - Approval for the sale and leaseback of the Auckland Property
    For 36,474,323 (99.25%)
    Against 277,004 (0.75%)
    Abstain 32,015

17 September 2020