sharetrader
Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1194
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    I would happily support there product range for wool and purchase just like i have with RIP CURL and Kathmandu. The only time i buy non southern seas is when i pick up coffee and chocolates in LandsKrona sweden. I do find better bathroom products in sweden then here though.

DISC: trade this share every 5 or so years. I though it would be either bought out or closed it doors by now.

Yep you're right - it's been hanging in there stumbling along casting off the associate operations for some time
    and now the bricks & mortar for one perhaps one last long fling at trying to do things right & rescue it's rightful
    slice of the market.

The reason why it's not been t/over is probably the others in the market, and from that who wants to be competitor
    by buying in to them. Comcom prob would have a thing or two to say if they were being looked at for a gobble up
    by the Aussie competition. CAV if anything have shown some resilience in hanging in there in probably not best of
    times surrounded by the foreign carpet peddling sharks. Have to give the board past & present some credit there.

Even if they did or were forced into fancy footwork to divest the associate operations.

Lets see what the new focus can bring, as the restructured ship should soon be near freehold (not that that's necessarily always
    the best position to be operating from)
    Last edited by nztx; 06-08-2020 at 06:42 PM. Reason: add more

Guru

Buying products that are locally produced in countries is becoming the new fashion if the product has a high quality locally sourced materials. This has been happening in the UK with wool products in the craft on farm manufacturing. Cant recall the end products but populations are becoming more discerning buyers of local products in many countries it appears.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 13-08-2020 at 05:39 AM.

Guru

just had a rave review on cav woollen carpets from carpet layers ..

Should convert the national herd to black sheep and go for the niche market.

Investor

Might propel sp further on back of today's transformational/bullish news from CAV.
    Especially the piece of news relating to their ambition to resume dividends as soon as possible now that they will be fully debt free.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Nor View Post
    Should convert the national herd to black sheep and go for the niche market.
    That would never work as there is too much competition for the resource. Black sheep are very much in demand to fill board seats across multiple corporates ;-P.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    That would never work as there is too much competition for the resource. Black sheep are very much in demand to fill board seats across multiple corporates ;-P.

SNOOPY
    What would the late Tony have to say about this ?

pretty good update from Cavalier today

That'll set the share price alight ..... maybe over 50 cents just like that
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

Been a great deal of "hard yards" to get where they are.
    I always doubted they would get there.
    So well done CAV.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post

With sale and lease back of properties I would say debt will be almost zero, wonder what that'll do to sp, may be a buck??