sharetrader
Page 107 of 120 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1194
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    bare floors.. wood.. viking style forest houses..as we do in sweden..
    With sheepskin rugs?

Guru

Of course! probably trade for polar bear ... now very bad taste...
    Last edited by Waltzing; 27-07-2020 at 11:04 PM.

I hope there's some upside to this stock. Could be wonderful if they manage to make the change and trade off the clean, green covid-free image...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    I hope there's some upside to this stock. Could be wonderful if they manage to make the change and trade off the clean, green covid-free image...
    suspect they may still be investigating trialling flying carpet innovations .. the dough from hocking off the Land & Buildings in progress will be in soon .. been a broom around the board room .. some positive noises as well which a certain quotient seem to have noticed before being distracted elsewhere ..

what's the bet that CAV's flying carpets become reality before NTL manage to slam a even a sniff of a few grams of gold stuff on the deck for all to see ?

CAV is an interesting stock -- with a SP which has had past useful patterns of periodic ups & downs, possibly noted by some traders
    Last edited by nztx; 05-08-2020 at 05:06 AM.

I fully concur with you about CAV getting more done than NTL... I've taken a wee punt on this stock as I think they've made a good call by going back to their core business....

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    I fully concur with you about CAV getting more done than NTL... I've taken a wee punt on this stock as I think they've made a good call by going back to their core business....
    They should never have been distracted from their core business in the first place.

I agree. One thing I like about these guys is that that give regular monthly market updates so we should see one in the next couple of weeks

Guru

Dont see any reason for the stock price to bounce yet accept they are trying something... i would love to have a look at the new product line when they bring it out . May even purchase a new carpet from them if they reintroduce the gold one.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Dont see any reason for the stock price to bounce yet accept they are trying something... i would love to have a look at the new product line when they bring it out . May even purchase a new carpet from them if they reintroduce the gold one.

Agree .. a difficult sector / market amid the synthetic jobs .. a big job to make the natural stuff even remotely sexy again

And Aussie competition in the game on our own soil, if not mistaken

Okay they may have sorted out the house a bit -- but let's see what the harder work needed in the marketplace yields up

Guru

I would happily support there product range for wool and purchase just like i have with RIP CURL and Kathmandu. The only time i buy non southern seas is when i pick up coffee and chocolates in LandsKrona sweden. I do find better bathroom products in sweden then here though.

DISC: trade this share every 5 or so years. I though it would be either bought out or closed it doors by now.
    Last edited by Waltzing; 06-08-2020 at 09:13 AM.