sharetrader
Page 58 of 120 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

looking good., big debt reduction..with a modest profit with good prospect..could see the share price jump over 70c

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    looking good., big debt reduction..with a modest profit with good prospect..could see the share price jump over 70c
    Yes, very happy indeed with that result and effectively an upgraded guidance. I think they're turning the ship around and have achieved a lot in the last six months. Rome wasn't built in a day but I expect good things for FY17 and beyond. Happy to hold for completion of turnaround strategy and earnings growth.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Yes. Happy to keep adding while share price not wait up

S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G result

Yes Roger, a $1 before you know it
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G result

Yes Roger, a $1 before you know it
    Winner... you being serious? I think its a good result. $2.4m normalised would be about $5m annualised in what is still a difficult environment. That puts them on a PE of 8.2. Looks pretty good to me. Might have to go and find some more $ to buy some more...

good effort, inventory levels still look compared to the reduction in revenue? can generate more cash flow and reduce debt more by better inventory management in my opinion

I see theres 400k of shares available for a savvy aquirer at 61c
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post

I see theres 400k of shares available for a savvy aquirer at 61c
    There's 100k of them gone already

Looks on its to clear soon. Once that clear. Will be on its way to 80c

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Winner... you being serious? I think its a good result. $2.4m normalised would be about $5m annualised in what is still a difficult environment. That puts them on a PE of 8.2. Looks pretty good to me. Might have to go and find some more $ to buy some more...
    You're a bright guy and know that turnarounds take time. I think $7m is possible if there's reasonable economic conditions in FY17. Definitely considerable upside potential, not sure about $1 but she's headed north I reckon. I really like the way they've really taken the knife to debt and are in the process of rebuilding a solid balance sheet.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Brought in before the announcement, was very happy with the outlook after the announcement looking forward to FY17.
    But have hugely disappointed with a 13% drop since my purchase, obviously no intention to sell but still disappointing, any ideas on the sell off?