sharetrader
Page 59 of 120 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Brought in before the announcement, was very happy with the outlook after the announcement looking forward to FY17.
    But have hugely disappointed with a 13% drop since my purchase, obviously no intention to sell but still disappointing, any ideas on the sell off?
    I am surprised too. Time for the directors to start buying, as some of them stated they would do at the last AGM. I believe the window may now be open? So if I do not see any notices of directors buying I will be holding them to account on that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I am surprised too. Time for the directors to start buying, as some of them stated they would do at the last AGM. I believe the window may now be open? So if I do not see any notices of directors buying I will be holding them to account on that.
    Based on the report last week I almost want to keep buying but am too scared at this point

Based on the report last week I almost want to keep buying but am too scared at this point
    One of the directors may have just read this and started buying?

Or selling

the companies lost so much credibility you should take a long term view for this stock - not saying they might still not stuff up before the long term arrives lol
    one step ahead of the herd

Veteran novice

Not a good guide on a measly turnover of 9,000 shares - but CAV is up 7c (13.5%!) today. Current quotes a bit lower.

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/231785.pdf

A Solid report with a good outlook on the company, by the wording I'd be hoping for a Div payment early FY17?

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/231785.pdf

A Solid report with a good outlook on the company, by the wording I'd be hoping for a Div payment early FY17?
    Thanks Jinx. Balance sheet looks a LOT better than last year, robust cash flow and strategic initiatives to drive more efficiencies augers well for the ongoing turnaround of the business.
    Net Tangible asset backing 99 cents per share and I look forward to seeing the SP track up towards that figure in due course.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Thanks Jinx. Balance sheet looks a LOT better than last year, robust cash flow and strategic initiatives to drive more efficiencies augers well for the ongoing turnaround of the business.
    Net Tangible asset backing 99 cents per share and I look forward to seeing the SP track up towards that figure in due course.
    there still appears to be still quite a high level of debt and the reduction this year was mainly attributed from the sale of investments.

Cash flow from operations looks good to me Brend and further,.debt is down dramatically in overall terms and that's what counts going forward.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine