sharetrader
Page 102 of 122 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1213

Well, lets hope those who have been sacked - I mean resigned - do the decent thing and 'assist' with enquiries, which surely now must come. KPMG will have no qualms on passing their findings to the relevant authorities......

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/article/c...nsactions.html

Over the years there have been a lot of concerns raised in this forum, least not the quality of "independent" directors. Hopefully the FMA will take the time to go back through this forum.

Share Collector

Yes, I read the announcement and could only infer that no one in NZ would take the risk of a directorship with PGC.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/pyne-gould...ectid=10803104

Kinda reminds me of another current news story, that Australian unionist heading out the back door with a suitcase of documents as the Police were coming in the front door. They did catch him though.

Gee - so many unkind comments regarding a very brave and keen individual, Greg Bright, who is taking on a hard task at PGC to look after minority interests.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage - let's see what are his first comments on the KPMG/PGC/Related party transactions situation.

Bryan Mogridge has already come across like a senile lackey of George Kerr by his "it's a technical matter" when it is clearly about the integrity of their accounting and financial reporting system.

A bit like a driver commenting that his car is technically sound when he has driven it into the lake!

Maybe Mr Bright should have a link to this forum for background *G*
    Ever get that "Titanic" feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Gee - so many unkind comments regarding a very brave and keen individual, Greg Bright, who is taking on a hard task at PGC to look after minority interests.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage - let's see what are his first comments on the KPMG/PGC/Related party transactions situation.

Bryan Mogridge has already come across like a senile lackey of George Kerr by his "it's a technical matter" when it is clearly about the integrity of their accounting and financial reporting system.

A bit like a driver commenting that his car is technically sound when he has driven it into the lake!
    Bryan Mogridge was right about one thing - he said that you could take the 37c offer and buy back cheaper later!!
    SCOTTY

http://i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/busin...e-Goulds-board

"Independent"?

Right up there with Mogridge would be my guess.

I find it very, very strange that George Kerr (as the controlling shareholder) is effectively appointing the 'independent' director and that the 'Independent Chairman' hasn't even met him??? This whole company stinks